Resident Evil HD Remaster (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playing as Leon on hardest setting :sadcam:I be dying. I be dying a lot yall:to: But at least Leon has a lighter :sadbron:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
beat it in 2 hours and 46 min

i think it's sad that the whole game is in my head now LMAO come to think about it that's fukkin creepy i dont even get stuck for no more then 2 min if i forget something

:wow: that infinite rocket launcher

:wow: that infinite samurai edge

getting to play is resident evil 5 chris/jill and resident evil 3 jill

and i beat that shyt on hard too

rocket launcher smokes everything

kills tyrant in 1 hit

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I've always found this game too easy with Jill. A huge chunk of what made Resident Evil stand out as a "Survival Horror" experience was the limited inventory and the idea that every single item mattered. Playing with Chris means you can't just go around shooting every single zombie and you have to play much more cautiously. Those bites really matter when you can only carry 1 or 2 healing items. This makes the game more intense to me and much more enjoyable. I like a challenge when I play my games though. I get not everyone is up for it.
true but it really doesn't matter i breezed thru with both chris having 2 less slots just corny shyt they did once u know the game like the back of your hand they dont get props for that

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning

i think it's sad that the whole game is in my head now LMAO come to think about it that's fukkin creepy i dont even get stuck for no more then 2 min if i forget something

kills tyrant in 1 hit

any tips for those who want to beat it on hard under 2 hours?

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

kills tyrant in 1 hit
:wow:

I beat it with Chris first in 5:30 hours and didn't die once. I'm about to try again but cant decide if i should do a speed run with Jill or try the no save achievement but with my luck I'll die by some random hunter on a bad camera angle:snoop:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should've done this with RE2 this go round anyway. They already remade the original for GC, but re2 is the favorite of the series for a lot of people including myself.

Wishes do come true :wow:
tenor.gif