Resident Evil HD Remaster (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Launch release is digital only. Some ppl are hopeful that a physical release comes out at some point, but from what I've read, it's not something that Capcom is planning to do.

UdrgcDl.gif

llt23

All Star
Daps
They def upped the difficulty on this from the PS1 version (never played Gamecube version). I set it on normal and it took 15 bullets to take down the first zombie :damn:

Used my PS1 strategy: I stepped back, ran into the hallway and unloaded on the zombie......breh started eating me anyway.....knocked him down, pumped bullets into him and he still got up :damn:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Launch release is digital only. Some ppl are hopeful that a physical release comes out at some point, but from what I've read, it's not something that Capcom is planning to do.
I bet there will be one.

Hell capcom released ducktales remastered on disc a few months after the digital release.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
They def upped the difficulty on this from the PS1 version (never played Gamecube version). I set it on normal and it took 15 bullets to take down the first zombie :damn:

Used my PS1 strategy: I stepped back, ran into the hallway and unloaded on the zombie......breh started eating me anyway.....knocked him down, pumped bullets into him and he still got up :damn:

Misdirection nikka! Misdirection!:damn:

Make em come at you from one direction then run around em!:damn:

This zombie shyt stressful breh:to:

Edit: I just saw a clip, the fukkin zombies run now?:dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL

you don't have to kill the first zombie, just run back thru the door and Barry kills it in a cutscene. Even if u killed it beforehand

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot

Head shots breh. Head shots.

llt23

All Star
Daps
You right. But I was expecting this to be the same as PS1 just prettier graphics, I was wrong brehs :sadcam:

Noticing a lot of differences actually. Homie's corpse didnt give me no ammo:sadcam:

Also is it beneficial to try out the new control scheme?? Ive been running with the old school controls.

you don't have to kill the first zombie, just run back thru the door and Barry kills it in a cutscene. Even if u killed it beforehand

Yo, I never knew this:ohhh: I've been murking that zombie every playthrough since I was a child.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Capcom doesn't have faith in North America seeing that they released a collector's edition of this game on ps3 in Japan.