Resident Evil HD Remaster (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone on the steam forums said their nostalgia is not complete because the game is missing this:

v-and-gore-300x225.jpg

:russ:

I remember this warning. :wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Also another fun fact...when Capcom made them scrap the original more horror oriented version of RE4 while the game was over 50% done...one of the versions of the game is what is now known as Devil May Cry...now..think about it...Devil May Cry is a great game on it's own...but it would've been a HORRIBLE Resident Evil game...and wouldn't have gotten the respect it deserved if they released it as a Resident Evil game...this is how I feel about the current RE4 that ended up getting released...it's a great game but it doesn't feel like Resident Evil to me...it woulda been better served as a spin off or some shyt...another fun fact is if any of u played Haunting Grounds for the PS2....some of the shyt from what was originally gonna be in Resident Evil 4 ended up in that game...and the original Resident Evil 4 had shyt that was in Alan Wake...I don't know if they bit off of Resident Evil or not..but the whole concept of the "shadow people" was in Resident Evil 4's original game first...

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Also another fun fact...when Capcom made them scrap the original more horror oriented version of RE4 while the game was over 50% done...one of the versions of the game is what is now known as Devil May Cry...now..think about it...Devil May Cry is a great game on it's own...but it would've been a HORRIBLE Resident Evil game...and wouldn't have gotten the respect it deserved if they released it as a Resident Evil game...this is how I feel about the current RE4 that ended up getting released...it's a great game but it doesn't feel like Resident Evil to me...it woulda been better served as a spin off or some shyt...another fun fact is if any of u played Haunting Grounds for the PS2....some of the shyt from what was originally gonna be in Resident Evil 4 ended up in that game...and the original Resident Evil 4 had shyt that was in Alan Wake...I don't know if they bit off of Resident Evil or not..but the whole concept of the "shadow people" was in Resident Evil 4's original game first...
Yeah the dmc shyt is dope.

Thing is I dont like the supernatural esque shyt they seemed to be going with in that unreleased re4. Shadow people :camby: Alan wake was aight,mostly cuz im a stephen king stan but the game play and enemies were horrid

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I wish I was you then breh this game is an all time classic, my first playthroughs of this and re2 on ps1 in 7th grade were:whoo:

Early RE and SH games were :lawd:and :damn: at the same time
silent hill games to this day are the scariest games ive ever played.

The atmospher was second to none. That crackle of the radio when a creatute was near in the fog :damn:

I hope that new silent hill is amazing :ohlawd:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah the dmc shyt is dope.

Thing is I dont like the supernatural esque shyt they seemed to be going with in that unreleased re4. Shadow people :camby: Alan wake was aight,mostly cuz im a stephen king stan but the game play and enemies were horrid
Alan Wake was dope...the shooting mechanics and controls was better than RE4...U could actually walk and shoot..lol...and the direction they was goin wit Resident Evil was dope as fukk..U buggin...that's like shyttin on Silent Hill for the paranormal shyt..also..Leon was infected and it's said that in the game he didn't know whether he was losing his sanity and hallucinating or if the shyt he was seeing was real...I know u like RE4 but the creator of it didn't even fukk with the direction they forced him to take it...and we see what happened in the long run...like I said I fukk with RE4 on its own...I just don't really bang wit it as a Resident Evil game...and if u played Haunting Grounds..U know u missed out on some dope shyt in the original RE4...Haunting Grounds was like Outlast before Outlast..but third person...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: Man, playing this just brings me back :wow:

Those "tank" controls are exactly what the doctor ordered. That feeling of you fumbling to turn around or accidentally running into a zombie or monster is imo what makes the games feel more tense.

Seeing the series go from moment to moment gameplay like that to doing hurricaranas on Zombies
jill_in_resident_evil_6_by_rpgxplay-d6a2aw4.gif

tumblr_m2ce6pyX521rrqomso1_500.gif

:gag:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Copped on PC for 30 percent off. :blessed:

Never played Gamecube version either. Hope this is dope. RE1 to this day remains my fav of the series.