Resident Evil HD Remaster (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
GOAT game ever??:mjlol: kill yoself
you think re zero is better tha re4. kill yourself. re4 has a 96 on metacritic. And a 95 on gamerankings. It single handedly ressuerected the series from near death.

zero is cool but it was pretty much universally thought as the weakest re mainline title. Until 6 came out anyway.

Hell zero is still the only RE game I've never replayed and its my favorite game series of all time.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm one of those people who can't tell the difference between 30fps and 60fps/720p and 1080p so it won't make a difference to me

I actually locked TLOU remastered at 30fps instead of leaving it at the default 60

I wouldn't pay for this on PC anyway, piracy is too tempting.

:manny:
U really can't tell the difference between 30 and 60fps?..damn..

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
was anyone able to download this yet, its not giving me the option to add to cart in the store.
yeah, its under a different section than you are looking....i had the same issue, just search for it that should work, or go under games...cant remember but I found it somewhere....

Which means you never played eternal darkness.
:ufdup:
Tell me you at least got to play one of the rereleases of RE4 on other systems.

eternal darkness :lawd: I think I like ED more than any RE game, and I love RE games....

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
U really can't tell the difference between 30 and 60fps?..damn..

there's a slight difference that I notice on "some" games but it's not as much as a deal break for me as it is for some people.

I think most people tend to gravitate towards a group think mentality and right now that is the number they have set in their minds for what they deem acceptable.

When most of these same people didn't have a problem with it for the past 8 years.

some people say they cant see a difference between blu ray and dvd. :manny: I dont get it because its blatantly obvious the same way 30 vs 60 is but :manny:

in some films there is little to no difference

Deniro/Pachino's "Heat" and Steven Spielberg "Hook" are just some of the examples I can name off the top of my head. Just because a bluray disc holds more space doesn't necessarily mean the film companies are filling up the disc, sometimes they simply slap the damn DVD information onto a bluray disc

30/60 fps is not something I really notice all the time. I've tested it on a few PC games and I rarely ever notice a huge difference. (BF4/Tomb Raider/DMC)

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
yeah, its under a different section than you are looking....i had the same issue, just search for it that should work, or go under games...cant remember but I found it somewhere....

eternal darkness :lawd: I think I like ED more than any RE game, and I love RE games....
eternal darkness is in my top 5 of all time. That insanity meter was pure brilliance.

Too bad Dennis Dyack is such a weirdo,borderline psychopath that we never got a sequel. :mjcry:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
eternal darkness is in my top 5 of all time. That insanity meter was pure brilliance.

Too bad Dennis Dyack is such a weirdo,borderline psychopath that we never got a sequel. :mjcry:
breh....when the sound on your TV gets muted and shyt??? I got this around the time I got surround sound for the first time and used to smoke alot of pot....i was freaked the fukk out like never before or since

edit: and the story was brilliant

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
there's a slight difference that I notice on "some" games but it's not as much as a deal break for me as it is for some people.

I think most people tend to gravitate towards a group think mentality and right now that is the number they have set in their minds for what they deem acceptable.

When most of these same people didn't have a problem with it for the past 8 years.

in some films there is little to no difference

Deniro/Pachino's "Heat" and Steven Spielberg "Hook" are just some of the examples I can name off the top of my head. Just because a bluray disc holds more space doesn't necessarily mean the film companies are filling up the disc, sometimes they simply slap the damn DVD information onto a bluray disc

30/60 fps is not something I really notice all the time. I've tested it on a few PC games and I rarely ever notice a huge difference. (BF4/Tomb Raider/DMC)
Nah I clearly notice it...in all those games u mentioned...some people are more sensitive to it I guess but that shyt don't just look different...it literally feels different...has nothing to do with group think cause I been playin at 60fps for years...it's not a deal breaker for me as long as the frame rate is consistent tho...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

Eternal Darkness is one of the best survival horror/mystery games ever made...

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
you think re zero is better tha re4. kill yourself.

zero is cool but it was pretty much universally thought as the weakest re mainline title. its probably worse than 6 to be honest.
:mjlol:lol universally
Zero isn't regarded as anything because barely anyone played it or knows of existence because it only came out on fukking Gamecube almost 15 yrs ago and was never released on any other platform snoop:

Code Veronica and RE4 were the downfall of the series... Never got the same enjoyment in RE4 that I got out of the OG series(like I got with REmake and Zero).. On everything, I had more of a thrill playing Outbreak that RE4.. Nice graphics and a bunch of Quicktime events cant distract me from the fact that RE4 is crazy overrated.. Maybe if they didn't make the camera over the shoulder with less annoying characters I'd feel different

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:lol universally
Zero isn't regarded as anything because barely anyone played it or knows of existence because it only came out on fukking Gamecube almost 15 yrs ago and was never released on any other platform snoop:

Code Veronica and RE4 were the downfall of the series... Never got the same enjoyment in RE4 that I got out of the OG series(like I got with REmake and Zero).. On everything, I had more of a thrill playing Outbreak that RE4.. Nice graphics and a bunch of Quicktime events cant distract me from the fact that RE4 is crazy overrated.. Maybe if they didn't make the camera over the shoulder with less annoying characters I'd feel different
I wouldn't say Code Veronica was the downfall of the series..it was classic Resident Evil aside from the fact they didn't use prerendered backgrounds anymore..

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you think re zero is better tha re4. kill yourself. re4 has a 96 on metacritic. And a 95 on gamerankings. It single handedly ressuerected the series from near death.

zero is cool but it was pretty much universally thought as the weakest re mainline title. Until 6 came out anyway.

Hell zero is still the only RE game I've never replayed and its my favorite game series of all time.
RE0 was pretty much the worst game in the series IMO. My fave was RE2, 3 and CV. 4 and subsequent titles were good games but they went overboard with five and six. I wished resident evil 4 was a spin off title.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
RE0 was pretty much the worst game in the series IMO. My fave was RE2, 3 and CV. 4 and subsequent titles were good games but they went overboard with five and six. I wished resident evil 4 was a spin off title.
0 was prolly the worst game that wasn't a spin-off up until 5 but I still enjoyed it...and I feel the same way about RE4...to take the whole series in that direction was some bullshyt imo...