Resident Evil HD Remaster (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
2nd best game in the series behind RE2 imo...
I loved the way they let you switch back and forth between characters even if they were in separate rooms
you really put both above 4? or are you just a much bigger fan of the OG way the series was?

I got mine downloading, these games were difficult and fun...cant wait (Although I kinda wish it was RE2)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not even a 60fps stan but it's pretty pathetic how the new consoles can't run a 12 year old game at 60ps:mjlol:

:leostare: tbh I'm surprised the coding from the gamecube version held up... I imagine transferring one old game that was made for the old systems and putting it on the new systems in a digital only format would run into some problems codewise... bugs... etc.... Give them credit the game is a fan favorite and it's a whole game for $20?

:ld:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:leostare: tbh I'm surprised the coding from the gamecube version held up... I imagine transferring one old game that was made for the old systems and putting it on the new systems in a digital only format would run into some problems codewise... bugs... etc.... Give them credit the game is a fan favorite and it's a whole game for $20?

:ld:
Gamecube games in general still hold up well today for the most part.

That lunch box was actually packing some power under the hood.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
you really put both above 4? or are you just a much bigger fan of the OG way the series was?

I got mine downloading, these games were difficult and fun...cant wait (Although I kinda wish it was RE2)
Yea I do... Zero might be the top 3 most slept on game in history.

4 was cool.. Just a bit overrated to me.. and yes, I much prefered the OG series with the Paranormal Activity style stationary camera.. To me that camera style fit perfectly with the game and was something they NEVER should've changed

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yea I do... Zero might be the top 3 most slept on game in history.

4 was cool.. Just a bit overrated to me.. and yes, I much prefered the OG series with the Paranormal Activity style stationary camera.. To me that camera style fit perfectly with the game and was something they NEVER should've changed
As much as I love zero and the originals, nah.

RE4 is the greatest game of all time. Absolutely brilliant campaign. Non stop and always fresh with the right amount of horror.

Before 4 the series had become very stale and the majority of people were moving on from the series. Zero was greeted with a huge meh. Most forget it even exists.

Thing is 4 was perfect first try since then the series has gone down hill. They need to go back to horror again and reinvent the wheel.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
As much as I love zero and the originals, nah.

RE4 is the greatest game of all time. Absolutely brilliant campaign. Non stop and always fresh with the right amount of horror.

Before 4 the series had become very stale and the majority of people were moving on from the series. Zero was greeted with a huge meh. Most forget it even exists.

Thing is 4 was perfect first try since then the series has gone down hill. They need to go back to horror again and reinvent the wheel.
GOAT game ever??:mjlol: kill yoself