Resident Evil HD Remaster (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Played this for a little bit on my lunch break. Controls had me :gladbron: even though it took me a minute to get used to not having to move like a tank stuck in 6 feet of cement.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:leostare: tbh I'm surprised the coding from the gamecube version held up... I imagine transferring one old game that was made for the old systems and putting it on the new systems in a digital only format would run into some problems codewise... bugs... etc.... Give them credit the game is a fan favorite and it's a whole game for $20?

:ld:
Nah son the PC version runs smooth as butter at 60fps...

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
I'm playin on PC and I feel the same way....

on the PS4......

it's funny because I already have this game on the Wii ......when comparing the two the PS4 version looks like night and day (I'm sure the Wii being locked at 480p has alot to do with it)

I usually shyt on "HD remasters" (I thought TLOU remastered barely looked better than the PS3 version, same with GTA V, RE4 HD wasn't all that great neither) but this is probably the best " HD remaster" I've ever seen

Visually it looks like it was something that dropped this year and not over 10 yrs ago

:wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
on the PS4......

it's funny because I already have this game on the Wii ......when comparing the two the PS4 version looks like night and day (I'm sure the Wii being locked at 480p has alot to do with it)

I usually shyt on "HD remasters" (I thought TLOU remastered barely looked better than the PS3 version, same with GTA V, RE4 HD wasn't all that great neither) but this is probably the best " HD remaster" I've ever seen

Visually it looks like it was something that dropped this year and not over 10 yrs ago

:wow:
shyt is dope bruh..I really wish y'all on consoles could experience that's at 60fps tho...it takes it to another level...

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
shyt is dope bruh..I really wish y'all on consoles could experience that's at 60fps tho...it takes it to another level...

I'm one of those people who can't tell the difference between 30fps and 60fps/720p and 1080p so it won't make a difference to me

I actually locked TLOU remastered at 30fps instead of leaving it at the default 60

I wouldn't pay for this on PC anyway, piracy is too tempting.

:manny: