Republican Mayor of Mesa, Arizona Speaks at Harris/Walz Rally, shyts on Trump and the GOP...

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Thanks for the acknowledgment white man :mjcry:
You nikkas always try to spin y’all cac worship as someone else being maga. Here you and clowns like you championing a cac republican because he said something you liked. You nikkas are no different than the clowns that accept Morgan wallen types after they apologize and pander to you. fukk him, you, maga, and anybody that love you.

This guy is a fukkin idiot, another one to the ignore list.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Something tells me...that this is projection as well.

yo @Professor Emeritus can you hit us wit a panther mix

this guy is projecting like crazy

he been bushed multiple times this year

Shut up bytch.
lol three hoe nikkas that’s big upping a republican and talking about projection. You nikkas love white men. I forgot big upping white men is pro black on 2024 coli :laff:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
lol three hoe nikkas that’s big upping a republican and talking about projection. You nikkas love white men.

You’re a fukking idiot. You don’t have the mental capacity to understand what is happening.

Arizona has been red as fukk…for a Republican in ARIZONA of all places to endorse the democrats is big. He could have been red or green. His skin color doesn’t matter. It’s a republican in Arizona endorsing democrats you dumb fukk

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So now y’all gonna dikkeat a republicac because he said something you agree with :dead:
At the end of the day, all y’all want is cac validation and it’s sad.
Not only were you the fifth post, but you said something that no one in here alluded to. Its noteworthy to have a candidate be so bad that people in his party are openly opposing him. We see it, we peep it, and we go about our Saturday.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
lol three hoe nikkas that’s big upping a republican and talking about projection. You nikkas love white men. I forgot big upping white men is pro black on 2024 coli :laff:
You reading too much into breh. Dap that white man up because the truth is heavy on his heart. You'd rather he do like the rest of the cult members and follow Trump to the threshold of insanity and death? :russ:

Nvm, I know the answer to that.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I as skeptical at first, but I am totally on board with that assessment.

for anyone who doesn't know. when people talk reagan landslide, we're talking this:

1980_large.png

:mjcry:Man they did Carter so fukking dirty. Mans moved like a Blessed Koala in the devil's forest. Not a chance to redeem himself :(

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Biden has the exact same legacy as Carter

Eh I would say Carter got it bad because he was a man of faith during the WOAT of times. The dude basically wanted folks to "pray on it", and as a Christian marsupial, it's understandable, but on an American side of things, you're going to have to make them dope moves to keep the lights on.

Biden was basically dragged in during the most damaging times of America. The pandemic, racial injustice, wars going on between Russia/Ukraine, and had to pick a side with Palestine and Israel. Bad enough, dude showed signs of terrible aging and health woes. Carter on the other hands was fresh in his 50s.

Also, it doesn't help that he didn't have a security blanket to help with a potential 2nd term. You had this demonic Hollywood actor that gloating about wealth and jobs, only for them bytches to get bushed with the quickness. Dumb ass Americans jump on the Greico Wall street coke head wave, folks were tired of dealing with hanging in a chow line type of steez.