Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Sessions Would Love if Black People Were at the Back of the Bus Again

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
No bytch
Hold your own frijoles.
Fight y'all own battle with that funny ass tone and emphasis on "nikka", subjugated as migo-nikka. You WON'T go home because they SUPER shyt on nikkas.
@dj-method-x you a whole hoe out'chea, post history is 100% simp lapdog/performative pandering.

full

:usure: my advice for a get like that is think twice, before you move on it. Put jewels on it, who want it :birdman:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I already proved to you I was black. Either way, you and @Indiglow Meta (R$G) still some dumbass ignorant nikkas. I’m not about to throw the dozens with y’all. If y’all want to be served intellectually like I always do to you dumb ass nikkas then we can. If it’s an issue beyond that I’d gladly meet up with either of y’all clowns and we can address any grievances in person if y’all are ever in Atlanta. And after y’all pick ya jaws and feelings up off the concrete we can go have a brew and laugh about the shyt

:yeshrug:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
I already proved to you I was black. Either way, you and @Indiglow Meta (R$G) still some dumbass ignorant nikkas. I’m not about to throw the dozens with y’all. If y’all want to be served intellectually like I always do to you dumb ass nikkas then we can. If it’s an issue beyond that I’d gladly meet up with either of y’all clowns and we can address any grievances in person if y’all are ever in Atlanta. And after y’all pick ya jaws and feelings up off the concrete we can go have a brew and laugh about the shyt

:yeshrug:
Your ass dawg u ain't doin shyt fam stick. To blindly supporting immigrants and democrats c00n

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
What “migo” politican would do that or has? They dont even do that for the black people/slave descendants in their own countries. fukk are you even talking about?

You should try reading about decolonization and the history of coliations between black-brown civil activists as oppose to just throwing other migos under the bus for online daps that mean nothing outside this site, you fukking coconut

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
To answer your question, yes if America offer black people reparations for slavery and jim crow I'm taking what's owed to us. That's another thread. Now, how many of these "migo" countries have offered reparations and land to the black slaves their countries? Again another thread.

And his agenda is anti-Trump, he can do that without throwin black people out there as shields. People love to talk about their own agenda and then be like "we just like black people" (or some variation). And also, people love saying we too sensitive, but when they need to fight something they throwing up that bat signal.

Again, people can HYON on bringing up black people when they not black when they just need "bullet catchers". Fight your own battles, cuz tomorrow that same person will say black people too sensitive and need to stop complaining.

:russ:what the fukk are you even babbling about

claim to want to rid the world of white supremacy, yet screaming HYON

you speak in hypothetical and anecdotes that are relative, not universal

.​
660919_08.gif

CESAR CHAVEZ FOUNDATION

Read the 1966 Telegram Where MLK Tells Cesar Chavez "Our Separate Struggles Are Really One"

tumblr_p3abh5Q2XZ1thchlco1_1280.jpg

our freedom fighters of yesteryear laugh at you pseudo-isolationists:russ:

Indulge in the white man's way of living but act like the idea of marginalized people finding common ground and fighting one battle is an abstract, you tlr nikkas really are goofy af

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
If you understood the basis for HYON, you'd know that no migo politician has, so your question is meaninglessly speculative. When a sizable number of Mexican politicians and activists begin speaking on behalf of our community and the systemic racism we are victims of, you and I can have that discussion. :sas1:

They actually have

but yo suburban ass don't know shyt about our people outside trying to scold us like a fukking bytch

I bet you lame, bougie flop ass, assumed all black people rode with Malcolm X and MLK

nikka you like your father, a novice.

"HYON" is some soft shoe c00n shyt anyway, fukk a HYON.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
what the fukk does HYON even mean? i keep seeing you guys use it but it's definitely NOT a thing outside of this forum...

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what the fukk does HYON even mean? i keep seeing you guys use it but it's definitely NOT a thing outside of this forum...

Are you asking because you actually don't know what it means?

Or are you asking because you know what it means but you don't like the saying?