Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Sessions Would Love if Black People Were at the Back of the Bus Again

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:russ:what the fukk are you even babbling about

claim to want to rid the world of white supremacy, yet screaming HYON

you speak in hypothetical and anecdotes that are relative, not universal

.​
660919_08.gif

CESAR CHAVEZ FOUNDATION

Read the 1966 Telegram Where MLK Tells Cesar Chavez "Our Separate Struggles Are Really One"

tumblr_p3abh5Q2XZ1thchlco1_1280.jpg

our freedom fighters of yesteryear laugh at you pseudo-isolationists:russ:

Indulge in the white man's way of living but act like the idea of marginalized people finding common ground and fighting one battle is an abstract, you tlr nikkas really are goofy af
all you can do is laugh and call it babble. And other people are hurling insults because those of us that are African American are telling yall to fight your own battle without mentioning AA. Why is this such a difficult request? Like i said, he can make his points about Sessions, just stop bringing up black people to attract all the negative attention. People are scared to be out there on their own against white folks, they want us to do the heavy lifting. Black Americans will gladly get out the way when you feel like attacking whites, just stop throwing up that bat signal.

But yeah, most of yall are in here calling people ignorant and dumbasses simply because we wish to be left out of your fight. Grow the fukk up. We've gone back and forth about this shyt for a while now. Black Americans/African Americans simply want you to fight your own battles going forward. Why are you focused on us? Grow up. All yall can do is call us names. yall can't even call us scared to talk shyt to whites because we've been doing that for YALL for decades.

HYON.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I already proved to you I was black. Either way, you and @Indiglow Meta (R$G) still some dumbass ignorant nikkas. I’m not about to throw the dozens with y’all. If y’all want to be served intellectually like I always do to you dumb ass nikkas then we can. If it’s an issue beyond that I’d gladly meet up with either of y’all clowns and we can address any grievances in person if y’all are ever in Atlanta. And after y’all pick ya jaws and feelings up off the concrete we can go have a brew and laugh about the shyt

:yeshrug:
I don't drink so I'm always on point.
:birdman:
Stop threatening nikkas and read between the lines:
People need to stop bringing us up when they want to gain political ground.
:russell: give it a rest.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You should try reading about decolonization and the history of coliations between black-brown civil activists as oppose to just throwing other migos under the bus for online daps that mean nothing outside this site, you fukking coconut

Before I dismantle ur bs argument wtf is a coconut? Is that some typa racial slur towards latinos?

Are u really tryna cape for latinos but calling me a latino based racial slur?:heh:

I cant with this old unemployed bum.

Where do yall find these dudes?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Before I dismantle ur bs argument wtf is a coconut? Is that some typa racial slur towards latinos?

Are u really tryna cape for latinos but calling me a latino based racial slur?:heh:

I cant with this old unemployed bum.

Where do yall find these dudes?
"Brown on the outside, white on the inside"
Womp womp.
:camby:
Saw this insult on a 1998 internet printout of "racist jokes", no cap.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Womp womp.
Make racist jokes to latinos, but support a brown and black coalition:ohhh:

Make a point on black and brown coalition, latino himself says that wont likely happen since they dont do it to the blacks in their own countries:ohhh:

Say that Mexican presidents will give black Americans reperations when they can barely feed their own country:ohhh:

Im not even against the black and brown coalition but that shyt is unlikely to happen if they wont even reperate us (blacks in Latin america). Why the fukk would they stan for black Americans?

I cant with some of these dudes:dead:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
In the same way there's no such thing as targeted weight loss, there's no such thing as targeted dismantling of white supremacy.

Blacks have long been the targets of white supremacists, but we're not the only ones. Brother Malcolm and Dr. King understood that, even while advocating specifically for blacks.

If we only focus on white supremacist attitudes against Blacks, cacs will just shrug their shoulders and start harassing someone else.
Funny how there's posters here who allow white supremacy to exist, as long as they're not bothered. :bpmjpls:
I'm for eliminating white supremacy in all it's forms, what are y'all on?:bpmjpls:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the same way there's no such thing as targeted weight loss, there's no such thing as targeted dismantling of white supremacy.

Blacks have long been the targets of white supremacists, but we're not the only ones. Brother Malcolm and Dr. King understood that, even while advocating specifically for blacks.

If we only focus on white supremacist attitudes against Blacks, cacs will just shrug their shoulders and start harassing someone else.
Funny how there's posters here who allow white supremacy to exist, as long as they're not bothered. :bpmjpls:
I'm for eliminating white supremacy in all it's forms, what are y'all on?:bpmjpls:

Buh buh but HYON sounds cooler and makes me feel better

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

And there are some groups that want blacks to do the fighting for them while they vote for the Trump regime.
They want to be on both sides.
How can you be against white supremacy but also be a part of it? :jbhmm:
If attacking white supremacy is the issue, why are you focused on what AA are doing?:jbhmm: Fight your fight.
Why is it so hard to make your agendas known without mentioning AA?

Why is it when asked to fight your own fight, you respond insults and ad hominem?

Lots of questions that are never answered.
latest

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Womp womp.

Stick to Canadian issues with your white woman breh

Make racist jokes to latinos, but support a brown and black coalition:ohhh:

Make a point on black and brown coalition, latino himself says that wont likely happen since they dont do it to the blacks in their own countries:ohhh:

Say that Mexican presidents will give black Americans reperations when they can barely feed their own country:ohhh:

Im not even against the black and brown coalition but that shyt is unlikely to happen if they wont even reperate us (blacks in Latin america). Why the fukk would they stan for black Americans?

I cant with some of these dudes:dead:

I can't you with you either cuz you clearly can't think in basic ass concepts, yet your mouth breathing ass think you onto something

but I'll fall back, you brainstorming

all you can do is laugh and call it babble. And other people are hurling insults because those of us that are African American are telling yall to fight your own battle without mentioning AA. Why is this such a difficult request? Like i said, he can make his points about Sessions, just stop bringing up black people to attract all the negative attention. People are scared to be out there on their own against white folks, they want us to do the heavy lifting. Black Americans will gladly get out the way when you feel like attacking whites, just stop throwing up that bat signal.

But yeah, most of yall are in here calling people ignorant and dumbasses simply because we wish to be left out of your fight. Grow the fukk up. We've gone back and forth about this shyt for a while now. Black Americans/African Americans simply want you to fight your own battles going forward. Why are you focused on us? Grow up. All yall can do is call us names. yall can't even call us scared to talk shyt to whites because we've been doing that for YALL for decades.

HYON.

Here's the thing bruh and it's obvious from your posting: You're not a fighter.

You a sideline nikka. Always was, that's all you ever will be. You don't rattle the cages. It's sad I can tell you a roll over type based on this post alone

:yeshrug:funny thing is, you types making it seem like I'm unaware of anti-blackness in Mexican/Latino communities whether here or in the global south, when that couldn't be further from the truth.

but ya'll never like to give your own folk any credit. that's obvious.

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's hispanic. Of course he would be upset about Trump cancelling DACA.

Anyway, I don't know why people in here are up in arms over someone calling Sessions a racist. People in here doing the most for no reason.

Because it's pandering and people can see right through it. My dad and my grandparents lived up in till there adults in the jim crow south, I know what a piece of shyt Sessions is.Gutierrez is a opportunist who ideology will help marginalize black people even more. So no I don't fukk with either of them.:martin:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Because it's pandering and people can see right through it. My dad and my grandparents lived up in till there adults in the jim crow south, I know what a piece of shyt Sessions is.Gutierrez is a opportunist who ideology will help marginalize black people even more. So no I don't fukk with either of them.:martin:
What about that statement says pandering? He discussed multiple groups that Sessions hate. The truth is pandering lol. Being overly skeptical for no reason.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I can't you with you either cuz you clearly can't think in basic ass concepts, yet your mouth breathing ass think you onto something

Im not against brown and black coalition,I hope it takes off but Im telling u why it wont likely happen as a latino myself. Atleast not the way u explained it (reperations :mjlol:). If we got issues with blacks in our own countries what makes u think they gon stan for AAs? Does that even make sense ? Castro was the exception & he got mad pushback from white cubans. They fled to Miami while the black ones stayed.

Then again I dont expect a 30+ year old unemployed stay at home dad who lives off women to have much life experience let alone leave the country. I doubt ur in tune with many latinos to begin with.

Whens the last time u had a job breh?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How would his ideology marginalise Black people?
I posted his positions in the past in a previous post, he's spoken out against anti-Black racism before.