Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Sessions Would Love if Black People Were at the Back of the Bus Again

Daps
If a migo politician was offering up reparations and land distributions you wouldn't take it?

HYON and still be on square one brehs

If you understood the basis for HYON, you'd know that no migo politician has, so your question is meaninglessly speculative. When a sizable number of Mexican politicians and activists begin speaking on behalf of our community and the systemic racism we are victims of, you and I can have that discussion. :sas1:

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
If a migo politician was offering up reparations and land distributions you wouldn't take it?

HYON and still be on square one brehs
What “migo” politican would do that or has? They dont even do that for the black people/slave descendants in their own countries. fukk are you even talking about?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
What “migo” politican would do that or has? They dont even do that for the black people/slave descendants in their own countries. fukk are you even talking about?
Thank you!

These nikkahs be going dumb. If they dont do that for black people who are their own country men, why the hell would they do it for some random AAs that dont even speak Spanish