Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Sessions Would Love if Black People Were at the Back of the Bus Again

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
If you understood the basis for HYON, you'd know that no migo politician has, so your question is meaninglessly speculative. When a sizable number of Mexican politicians and activists begin speaking on behalf of our community and the systemic racism we are victims of, you and I can have that discussion. :sas1:

giphy.gif

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure what the stupid debate in this thread is for.
He's right, Session is an unrepentant racist, specifically anti-Black alongside being anti-immigrant, and an all-around conservative, which in itself helps bolster systemic racism against AAs in the US.
Luis Gutierrez focuses on what he's supposed to: activism for Puerto Rico, worker's rights, and immigrant rights. Harold Washington fukked with him, and his platform is largely a continuation of that. He is an ally for AAs, it shame he's retiring.
Police brutality: Congressman Has A Profound Message About Police Killings Of Black Men
Republican racism: Gutiérrez Pulls No Punches on Trump: ‘Explicitly Racist’
Affirmative action, Juneteenth, women's rights, Freedom Writer's recognition, Rosa Parks recognition: Luis Gutierrez on Civil Rights

Daps
Dap fishing for votes, like we don't know what Sessions is about. Democrats treat us like children. What policies do y'all propose to counter Sessions and his boss, Trump? Oh, you're silent? :francis:
You do realize that Republicans control both the senate and congress right?:heh: So even if Democrats tried something it would get shot down quickly

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Before Trump came alone people like Sessions were consigned to the rural back waters of Alabama and the deep south, now they and their views have gone mainstream.
It's shocking really..but needed because the Black youth of today are too trusting and all kumbaya like..they need people like Trump and Sessions to give them that cold hard reality check.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:bpufedup:

Jeff Sessions: HUGE leak arrests coming (lock them up!)

Took this with a grain of salt when I first saw this :ohhh:

They're probably about to out McMasters as one of the leakers

I'd be more outraged if the sessions doj didn't charge a white supremacist for terrorism.:manny:

Sessions put the DEATH PENALTY on the HEAD of the KKK in ALABAMA

This is just 1 of 27 investigations :mjlol:

Jeff Sessions: We're investigating 27 leaks of classified information

Do Something Sessions!!:damn:

Jeff Beauregard Sessions
Aka KKKKilla

:wow:

:cambybp:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:bpufedup:

:cambybp:
Jim Comey Doing the Right Thing: LISTENING.

Nothing wrong with acknowledging someone doing the right thing. :kanyebp:

For me personally, issues between law enforcement and African-Americans is an extremely important issue. When a conservative representative of law enforcement shows that he's taking huge strides in understanding the position of African-Americans, I have to commend him. :salute:

As far as the Hillary email situation, after reading his thoughts and several interviews about that period of time, I truly believe he regrets having any detrimental impact on the election. He felt like he was doing the right thing, but he's pretty much said that he made a mistake (not directly, of course). :kanyebp:

Collecting White Supremacist Bodies :hula: Listening

Didnt your hero, Comey, say everyones a little bit racist in response to police brutality?

FBI boss: 'Everyone's a little bit racist'

:francis: yup

Its not police brutality to you... more so over-policing,right? :francis:

Speaking as not only a resident of St. Louis, but as a person who grew up in and around Ferguson:

I think the main issue in the Mike Brown shooting was largely overlooked by the black community: over-policing, rather than just police brutality. I said it then and I'll say it now: Mike Brown was stopped for no reason, but he acted dumb with the wrong cop and got shot. Officer Wilson was wrong to escalate the situation (and was known to have conduct issues when he worked for Jennings PD), but they both had their part to play in the situation. :yeshrug:

The shooting was a result of a larger problem of police officers and legal officials being enabled to harass low-income African-Americans for the purpose of increasing revenues for many of the municipalities in St. Louis County. Officers were often encouraged to stop pretty much anyone in traffic or on the street to check for warrants and/or write tickets. I have been a victim of this as well, and I've personally paid over $1800 in fines to Ferguson, Florissant, and other municipalities since the age of 17 for traffic-related offenses. :francis:

Here's the DOJ report done on the Ferguson Police Department. I read the whole thing, and it was no surprise to me that they found gross misconduct among police and legal officials. It was this kind of environment that enabled Mike Brown to get shot in the way he did.

:wow:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Shut the fukk up, dumb nikka.
No bytch
Hold your own frijoles.
Fight y'all own battle with that funny ass tone and emphasis on "nikka", subjugated as migo-nikka. You WON'T go home because they SUPER shyt on nikkas.
@dj-method-x you a whole hoe out'chea, post history is 100% simp lapdog/performative pandering.