Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Sessions Would Love if Black People Were at the Back of the Bus Again

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Im not against brown and black coalition,I hope it takes off but Im telling u why it wont likely happen as a latino myself. Atleast not the way u explained it (reperations :mjlol:). If we got issues with blacks in our own countries what makes u think they gon stan for AAs? Does that even make sense ? Castro was the exception & he got mad pushback from white cubans. They fled to Miami while the black ones stayed.

Then again I dont expect a 30+ year old unemployed stay at home dad who lives off women to have much life experience let alone leave the country. I doubt ur in tune with many latinos to begin with.

Whens the last time u had a job breh?

I went to high school with Mexicans you fukkin gump :russ:I keep in touch with a few of em in the Chi who do community work who put me on game about Castro in the first place and they were the main ones who broke down anti-blackness within Mexican communities and where it stems from.

:hubie:but like a typical "yes boss" head ass you worried about whether or not a nikka got a job.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would his ideology marginalise Black people?
I posted his positions in the past in a previous post, he's spoken out against anti-Black racism before.

I guarantee you won’t get a good answer to your questions. These idiots think that being a liberal means everything he stands for marginalizes black people by definition.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
I guarantee you won’t get a good answer to your questions. These idiots think that being a liberal means everything he stands for marginalizes black people by definition.

the bone to pick with liberalism in 2018 has valid points tho

it's just these nikkas here become mouth foaming cacs about everything left of center yet fukk white women

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How would his ideology marginalise Black people?
I posted his positions in the past in a previous post, he's spoken out against anti-Black racism before.

Unfettered open borders has been detrimental to black people. You are out of your depth discussing this with someone from the with a large latino pop.LA,Bay and Houston and Dallas stats don't lie.

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I went to high school with Mexicans you fukkin gump :russ:I keep in touch with a few of em in the Chi who do community work who put me on game about Castro in the first place and they were the main ones who broke down anti-blackness within Mexican communities and where it stems from.

:hubie:but like a typical "yes boss" head ass you worried about whether or not a nikka got a job.

Mexicans aint the whole latino community breh. And going to school with some doesnt beat being one urself. What they didnt tell u is theyd rather cape for their own. Some even cape for white people before u. But I guess an unemployed stay at home father has it all figured out.:hubie:

So u not gon tell me whens the last time u held a job?:ohhh:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfettered open borders has been detrimental to black people. You are out of your depth discussing this with someone from the southwest.

Opened borders where? We have opened borders?

Immigration is the LEAST of black people’s problems in America. Y’all be propping this issue up out of pure ignorance and bigotry.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Here's the thing bruh and it's obvious from your posting: You're not a fighter.

You a sideline nikka. Always was, that's all you ever will be. You don't rattle the cages. It's sad I can tell you a roll over type based on this post alone

:yeshrug:funny thing is, you types making it seem like I'm unaware of anti-blackness in Mexican/Latino communities whether here or in the global south, when that couldn't be further from the truth.

but ya'll never like to give your own folk any credit. that's obvious.
Here's the thing, we, African Americans have done the heavy lifting against white supremacy in U.S. for the majority of the time, non-AA are now being asked to fight their own battles, don't get mad and start insulting people when YOU HAVE TO FINALLY IN THE GAME AND TAKE A FEW SNAPS. Now all of a sudden..."you not a fighter". fukk outta here. This is what's wrong with you non-AA people, you get called out on shyt and play stupid. You get asked to do you own work and act like children and start attacking African Americans. There's a reason race and racism in the U.S. has been framed around African Americans and White Americans, it's because these have been the two main combatants for centuries. Don't act like African Americans haven't been on that "Us Black & Latino" or "Us Minorities" shyt. African American been including you nikkas in our fight, trying to rally yall up and we always get left out here ass out.

Fight your fight, leave African americans out of your agendas. Don't be bring up your talking points and then "we just like yall black people". Fight you fight, African Americans will gladly get out your way. Stop getting scared and emotional to face white supremacy alone. Stop insulting people when they ask you not to involve them.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Here's the thing, we, African Americans have done the heavy lifting against white supremacy in U.S. for the majority of the time, non-AA are now being asked to fight their own battles, don't get mad and start insulting people when YOU HAVE TO FINALLY IN THE GAME AND TAKE A FEW SNAPS. Now all of a sudden..."you not a fighter". fukk outta here. This is what's wrong with you non-AA people, you get called out on shyt and play stupid. You get asked to do you own work and act like children and start attacking African Americans. There's a reason race and racism in the U.S. has been framed around African Americans and White Americans, it's because these have been the two main combatants for centuries. Don't act like African Americans haven't been on that "Us Black & Latino" or "Us Minorities" shyt. African American been including you nikkas in our fight, trying to rally yall up and we always get left out here ass out.

Fight your fight, leave African americans out of your agendas. Don't be bring up your talking points and then "we just like yall black people". Fight you fight, African Americans will gladly get out your way. Stop getting scared and emotional to face white supremacy alone. Stop insulting people when they ask you not to involve them.

none

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Here’s my thing with you bruh. Guiterrez merely mentioned the truth that Sessions wants us back on the back of the bus. He was merely pointing out how ass backwards that man is. He didn’t ask us to go on a fukking hunger strike to further the cause of brown people. The fact that you and others are in here with your panties in a bunch over Gutierrez’s harmless statement while being silent over the white man who said he thought the KKK was ok until he found out they smoked weed is utterly mind boggling.

:mindblown: