Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Sessions Would Love if Black People Were at the Back of the Bus Again

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Gutierrez lol. I seen this fool crying on T.V. about DACA :comeon:
He's hispanic. Of course he would be upset about Trump cancelling DACA.

Anyway, I don't know why people in here are up in arms over someone calling Sessions a racist. People in here doing the most for no reason.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
#facts
ass cancer is too good for that
peice of shyt cracka.
wat6rr.jpg

Daps
He's hispanic. Of course he would be upset about Trump cancelling DACA.

Anyway, I don't know why people in here are up in arms over someone calling Sessions a racist. People in here doing the most for no reason.

You know damn well that's not why we're clowning this dude. The responses in here are because he chose to exploit the memory of Rosa Parks in a a patronizing effort to shame black people into vote for Democrats. It's more Democratic lip service that treats black people as if we're children who need our hands held.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You know damn well that's not why we're clowning this dude. The responses in here are because he chose to exploit the memory of Rosa Parks in a a patronizing effort to shame black people into vote for Democrats. It's more Democratic lip service that treats black people as if we're children who need our hands held.
So, militants complain that other minorites don't speak out on black issues or like black people, then when another minority does speak out everyone wants to shyt on him.

This is why militants are not taken seriously.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a sycophant bytch nikka.
We can have our own opinions.
You can be an agent, too...
:yeshrug:

I already exposed your boy @YoungmargeliaFleek$$

Y’all are white agents who pop up in every political thread calling people c00n “nikkas”, cape for Republicans, and continually deflect on some “liberals are evil, both sides”, “hyon” bullshyt.

@YoungmargeliaFleek$$ challenged me to a ban bet to prove I was black. I promptly accepted, posted a picture and he’s been ignoring me ever since.

Y’all are frauds and transparent as fukk and need to be banned.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

Y’all are white agents who pop up in every political thread calling people c00n “nikkas”, cape for Republicans, and continually deflect on some “liberals are evil, both sides”, “hyon” bullshyt.

@YoungmargeliaFleek$$ challenged me to a ban bet to prove I was black. I promptly accepted, posted a picture and he’s been ignoring me ever since.

Ban bet? I'm in my avi and my social media is on here, what's good fukk nikka?
Saying I don't approve of certain peoples' tone and practices is not :cape: for republicans, bytch.
Nonblacks need to stop using our history to make points and address the inherent antiblackness in latin america, where black people live and endure institutional racism/total lack of representation.
You're an idiot always resorting to "you white" when somebody doesn't participate in these impotent charades.
What the fukk does your cheerleading get you? Nothing. Stop virtue signaling for daps, ol' scary ass bytch.
Talmbat some ban bet, ol simp ass nikka stop flexin.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Well congrats then, you’re just an ignorant dumbass. What ya mouth who you talking on breh, even though we disagree politically, that don’t mean it’s worth you getting your jaw broke.
Why you threatening nikkas you'll never meet? You sound mad, bytch.
I'm smiling, you still a mad hoe, your bytch lost. It's fukk trump, fukk you, fukk that hoe, fukk your posturing, fukk your mama.
:mjgrin:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps

You never exposed nun fagut I don't gotta price shyt to U hoe my post history says it all dikk sucking cac

Last edited: