Rent a Ferrari breh's.... and you can get any chick you desire :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
787939471.gif

keep tellin yourself that
:childplease:

I see bum ass nikkas with fine bytches everyday. These nikkas don't have shyt, but they get p*ssy from bytches any one here would fukk.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Chicks just get into cars with random strangers... Good way to end up on a milk carton. If it were an Aventador I would've stopped to check out the car maybe get a picture or two but I'm still not getting in a strangers car. Plus that Ferrari did nothing for me.
:obama:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:childplease: most of you bum negros would jump in a dudes car too if he had a ferrari. no better than the chicks in the video. :dead:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
lemme guess you believe that you can get a dime piece cause of ya personality? :stopitslime:

maybe money doesn't matter with run of the mill chicks but when it comes to top class dime pieces, you ain't seein that if you ain't stuntin. better believe it.

This the coli breh. We kick dime pawgs out of our 1996 Geo Metro for breathing too loud while we're driving :stopitslime:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Except, I think we've all seen chicks whole attitude change once they realize a dude has money :patrice:
Wasn't saying otherwise if it seemed that way just bad typing. I was just saying having a nice car is just another reason for some girls to start up pointless convo to get your attention that's all.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

I see bum ass nikkas with fine bytches everyday. These nikkas don't have shyt, but they get p*ssy from bytches any one here would fukk.

"back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me"

"what you think, you gettin girls now cause of your looks"

You can cite the few exceptions out there of dime piece chicks with ugly broke dudes, but you can't tell me thats the rule. Unless you got movie star looks or a phat pay stack, you ain't getting dime pieces no matter how good a personality you think you got. I've been around enough in this world to know that the more money you get the higher quality p*ssy comes running along.

Daps
Wasn't saying otherwise if it seemed that way just bad typing. I was just saying having a nice car is just another reason for some girls to start up pointless convo to get your attention that's all.

Yea, I'm saying it's typically not that innocent....meaning, 9 times out of 10, the car is the reason they want your attention.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Yo you would eat so good parked anywhere near VCU or Shokoe Bottom:myman:
Yes indeed :ohlawd:

VCU? So you wouldn't want to even try for upscale booty?
Lets face it, in the upscale area's Ferraris, Lambos, Bentleys, Phantoms are a everyday occurrence.

Seen a guy out in short pump (my richmond brehs know that area) in a Maybach and everyone was like :childplease:...Seen Phantoms parked on Cary st like no big deal.

This guy who lives out in short pump drives these as a daily..Seen him numerous times and its no big time out there.
424751_461746127182304_221566133_n.jpg

1238258_10152195954894899_923460467_n.jpg

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yes indeed
Lets face it, in the upscale area's Ferraris, Lambos, Bentleys, Phantoms are a everyday occurrence.
Seen a guy out in short pump (my richmond brehs know that area) in a Maybach and everyone was like ...Seen Phantoms parked on Cary st like no big deal.
This guy who lives out in short pump drives these as a daily..Seen him numerous times and its no big time out there.
Well, I guess you could go to Taco Bell in Short Pump and hang out in the parking lot to pick up some ladies.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I'm not gonna lie, I've thought about renting a Lambo, Ferrari just for that experience.

They give you like 50 free miles lol, id park that bytch in front of VCU and just :win:

Closest rental place is in DC though :damn:

Ah well:yeshrug:

you can always bring the car up to UDC I guess lol:troll: