Rent a Ferrari breh's.... and you can get any chick you desire :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:Does it ever work in reverse?
Have you seen men after a woman for her car? Or her material possessions?

I mean, I never went after a girl because she rocked a Marc Jacobs bag.
Just saying. Not labeling anyone tho.

EVOLUTION nikka. We evolved to only be after women for their looks because the more attractive they are the more likely they are to be healthy and give birth to healthy offspring. Women on the other hand evolved to be attracted to men who can be providers more than looks.

Think about it this way. We men produce millions of sperm each day and can go around and fukk any woman impregnating her and not really having anything to worry about. Women on the other hand produce only one egg a month and if they get pregnant need a partner who will be by their side of nine months till they give birth. Remember our ancestors evolved in the Savannah with predators like Lions and Tigers ready to eat us at any moment. You think our pregnant female ancestors could've survived in the past if they didn't have a man who could provide for them and their unborn children?

This is why women go for dudes with money while men go for women with looks. We are prisoners of our own genes. We evolved to be what we are. Its really less of a choice as it is destiny.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
one of my close friends owned a ferrari 430 spyder, I say owned because he wrote it off when he crashed into a stationary bus...

Ive owned some nice cars and been driven in some nice cars, but the reactions we got when we were driving was ridiculous....

it was fukking crazy ...women randomly pulling up next to you at the stoplight and giving you their numbers.....crazy

one thing about those cars, they are always ,always in the shop.....they aint cars you can leave on the driveway for a couple of weeks and they start first time, driving one around town aint really the best..... but the reactions from people are ridiculous

Im hoping If things go to plan by Gods grace Im going to buy a 458 within 18 months...... i will post up videos and everything
Yeah having a car like that will get attention but I also think chicks just want a reason to talk to guys anyway so they use cars, money, etc. I know we saw women do this same thing over smaller stuff too but definitely when you pushing big boy stuff.

man its the car, even when its common it still prompts attention for some reason, well its not some reason, I mean lets face it, it's a beautiful high value machine. Im from LA, when I went home last year my boy was telling me how he rented a rari 458 for his anniversary get away to marina del rey. He said everywhere he got stares, people taking pictures, honking, giving him the thumbs up, even tho cops were giving him the :obama: he felt like a celeb.

anyways after the weekend he had to drive from the burbs down to santa clarita to drop it off, he went to the gas station to fill it up, and some random model lookin latina pulled up in a maxima, asked if she could take a pic with it, then got in, then said "we should go some where" :mindblown: he made her get out tho, he's happily married and a good honest guy, but damn lol.

ive always wanted a lambo gallardo, you can get a used one with hardly any miles for 85k, but the problem is, it warrants both good and bad attention. having something like that must be stressful. I think a dodge viper would warrant the same amount of attention and its a lot cheaper, around 50k. your insurance will be up there tho. prolly $600 a month. :whew:, best believe those cars get keyed often (people always gotta hate) so its a weekend car.

NYC folks don't give a flying fukk about cars tho.

that's what happens when you're raised off subways. :russ:
Man where you hanging at cats getting they cars keyed by haters lol. Sound like some cat trying to stunt in the hood or something. I've really never saw a cat hate on a dudes car outside of,this one time dude had the last range rover when it was a new style and boy was like nobody doing dogs in range rovers anymore. After dude ignored him he said he would shoot boy but outside of,that you normally just see people looking like that person doing it. Hell even in NY you pushing something like that people going to look subway or not.

that shyt happens all the time. i remember my homeboy got an escalade when they first came out. dropped that hoe on some 22s and everything. we would go to the club and then post up next to it afterwards. hoes were :noah: and throwing ass our way.
2489408_8_full.jpg

and now that i look back at it, that shyt was UGLY :russ: but the fact that a young nikka can afford a $60-70k truck AND put it on 22s does something to soak panties of thirsty bytches.

and don't let me get on the reactions when i had the benz....:wow: ridiculous.

so yes, this video is VERY true. i have experienced it first hand a few times...
Brings back memories from HS cause my dad sometimes let me drive this to school and the looks were crazy but I was already known so it didn't help there but with chicks from other schools that would see me after football games though shooting fish in a barrel status.

Breaking news guys/girls are different champ.

He still has to take her back to his mothers house. Theres only so long demons can pretend, friends.
Hating is so demonic friend

:what: Well, obviously you will see more in Cali and Miami because that's the lifestyle. Regular blue collar cities are all gonna react like this to exotic cars.

I went to this spot in West Philly to get some food and a niigga pulled up in a Yellow Lambo just like that. Im not sure the year cause Im not into exotic cars like that. Some chick made her son (probably 7-9 years old) post up, in his school uniform, and take a picture next to the car. :pachaha:

I was out early this week and I saw some AR-AB looking ass niigga driving a convertible Bently.
I can believe it living in Philly (and most places) you don't see those types of cars on the daily that's why they get looks. Heck even in places like Cali and Mia people still looking they not treating Lambos like fukkng Kia's lol

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah having a car like that will get attention but I also think chicks just want a reason to talk to guys anyway so they use cars, money, etc. I know we saw women do this same thing over smaller stuff too but definitely when you pushing big boy stuff.

Man where you hanging at cats getting they cars keyed by haters lol. Sound like some cat trying to stunt in the hood or something. I've really never saw a cat hate on a dudes car outside of,this one time dude had the last range rover when it was a new style and boy was like nobody doing dogs in range rovers anymore. After dude ignored him he said he would shoot boy but outside of,that you normally just see people looking like that person doing it. Hell even in NY you pushing something like that people going to look subway or not.

Brings back memories from HS cause my dad sometimes let me drive this to school and the looks were crazy but I was already known so it didn't help there but with chicks from other schools that would see me after football games though shooting fish in a barrel status.

Breaking news guys/girls are different champ.

Hating is so demonic friend

I can believe it living in Philly (and most places) you don't see those types of cars on the daily that's why they get looks. Heck even in places like Cali and Mia people still looking they not treating Lambos like fukkng Kia's lol
Renting a Ferarri to attract women. I think its a form of demonic charm. Lets call it what it is friend and stop defending demonic filth.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I wanna believe this...but then I've actually seen shyt like this in real life.

it LITERALLY is that easy on the right girl.
:snoop:

Like Dooby said, I'm losing my soul one thread at a time because of the coli

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Man where you hanging at cats getting they cars keyed by haters lol.
l
it was some cat that was on the last forum I was on. He drove a viper, lived in orange county not too far from san diego. I actually ended up meeting him at a club in hollywood that another board member threw and he was telling us all kinda stories. They keyed his shyt twice and put gum on his door handle (he only had it for 6 months). :russ: so foul.

he drove the blue viper with white racing stripes, I normally think racing stripes are corny but I cant front, after the party he showed us his car, as he drove off I was like :wow:

it was identical to this. his monthly about $700 a month. excluding socal full coverage car insurance.
bluev1.jpg

Daps
l

Except, I think we've all seen chicks whole attitude change once they realize a dude has money :patrice:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Renting a Ferarri to attract women. I think its a form of demonic charm. Lets call it what it is friend and stop defending demonic filth.
Sounds good sir. I think assuming because you have a nice car you live at home in your mothers basement is being a hater and being a hater is also demonic filth.

it was some cat that was on the last forum I was on. He drove a viper, lived in orange county not too far from san diego. I actually ended up meeting him at a club in hollywood that another board member threw and he was telling us all kinda stories. They keyed his shyt twice and put gum on his door handle (he only had it for 6 months). :russ: so foul.

he drove the blue viper with white racing stripes, I normally think racing stripes are corny but I cant front, after the party he showed us his car, as he drove off I was like :wow:

it was identical to this. his monthly about $700 a month. excluding socal full coverage car insurance.
bluev1.jpg
Damn that's crazy but dude must have been "douche" in their opinion because I know people with nice cars and that's never happened to any of them. Granted they aren't online posting or anything so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

:patrice: