chick: i dont know you...

dude: checkout my car

$200K on a foreign whip

chick: omigod, thats your car...

and chick wonder, why they getting left after smashing

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:what: Well, obviously you will see more in Cali and Miami because that's the lifestyle. Regular blue collar cities are all gonna react like this to exotic cars.

I went to this spot in West Philly to get some food and a niigga pulled up in a Yellow Lambo just like that. Im not sure the year cause Im not into exotic cars like that. Some chick made her son (probably 7-9 years old) post up, in his school uniform, and take a picture next to the car. :pachaha:

I was out early this week and I saw some AR-AB looking ass niigga driving a convertible Bently.
just cant stunt in south beach miami, too may foreign luxury cars...then there are the exclusive classic cars

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
What makes me laugh is dude was actually parked right around the corner from the exotic rental place on the Vegas strip :dead:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Females go crazy over lower end luxury vehicles, so it's no surprise that they flip out over a Lambo or Ferrari :laugh:

My uncle let me push his BMW 3 series to high school and the females at school were enticed. By a BMW :mindblown: My boys gf was asking for rides on some :shaq:

I can't imagine what pulling up in a high end luxury car does to people. It's crazy, but that's the game.

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
just cant stunt in south beach miami, too may foreign luxury cars...then there are the exclusive classic cars

Couple years back went to DUBAI.... full on madness with the super cars out there I was outside that 7 star Burj hotel place....Shot a footage outside (the security guard let me do alittle cameo video on my phone) of all the RIDES... that place looked like a showroom by the beach! Tryna find that footage now see if I can upload it....me & my brother were fully in awe of these sexy elegant machines all around us.... & as ever the proverbial correlation of hot chicks to hot cars was ever so STRONG out there :shaq:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
people in here don't want to believe... but it is what it is... women like men with money

i mean duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh

oh oh oh... you thought dimes fukk nfl, nba, hockey, hollywood and music stars cause they like their looks... but the same exact people wasn't getting married dimes to throw away their family for some dikk, prior to getting money

i've been to the same exact club, seen the same exact women, and got two totally different reactions, depending on what they saw me in.. if you have a table or not... if you got a nice watch or not.. if you got expensive shoes or not..

if you think a woman knowing, "this man can afford a 400k dollar car" doesn't somehow effect her decision to give you some play or not... you're fukking crazy

if you think women would be fighting to fukk a 5'3 lil wayne if he worked at mcdonalds, but looked exactly alike... you're fukking crazy

Exactly, so people saying "oh this is fake" are simply missing the point.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicks just get into cars with random strangers... Good way to end up on a milk carton. If it were an Aventador I would've stopped to check out the car maybe get a picture or two but I'm still not getting in a strangers car. Plus that Ferrari did nothing for me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is horrible man. Sad society we live in where a chick'll jump in a car with a random stranger as long as he's whippin a rari. I swear the coli is taking my soul one thread at a time. :wow:

you guys really are sheltered

this is how the world has worked since the beginning of time

women only care about how much money/power you got.....back in the stone age it was just the biggest baddest dude.....now its a guy with the most money/fame

this is why stacking your paper first is more important than chasing after hoes......cause once your paper is right, they'll come chasing after you

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you need a car to get a girl's attention, you fail at life.

lemme guess you believe that you can get a dime piece cause of ya personality? :stopitslime:

maybe money doesn't matter with run of the mill chicks but when it comes to top class dime pieces, you ain't seein that if you ain't stuntin. better believe it.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Girls like nikkas with shiny things. As they get older, the price tag of those things gets higher. When we was young, girls would be :noah: over a dude with any kind of car. I remember HS broads that never spoke before being extra friendly after I got a whip. With grown women, it's luxury vehicles, watches, expensive suits, mcmansions, fame, prestigious (high salary) careers that catch their attention. They're constantly sizing you up to see what you can offer them.

high-resolution-black-ferrari-wallpaper-4-628x353.jpg

If you roll down any street pushing this boy right here, trust, you'll be juggling p*ssy :pachaha: That's why I don't blame rich nikkas for playing these dumb bishes. You don't love that dude for him and he knows that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
people in here don't want to believe... but it is what it is... women like men with money

i mean duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh

oh oh oh... you thought dimes fukk nfl, nba, hockey, hollywood and music stars cause they like their looks... but the same exact people wasn't getting married dimes to throw away their family for some dikk, prior to getting money

i've been to the same exact club, seen the same exact women, and got two totally different reactions, depending on what they saw me in.. if you have a table or not... if you got a nice watch or not.. if you got expensive shoes or not..

if you think a woman knowing, "this man can afford a 400k dollar car" doesn't somehow effect her decision to give you some play or not... you're fukking crazy

if you think women would be fighting to fukk a 5'3 lil wayne if he worked at mcdonalds, but looked exactly alike... you're fukking crazy

this

dudes who don't wanna believe this are dudes living in they parents basement who are broke and don't want their dreams shattered of wifing a dime piece........everyone else living in reality knows that top class p*ssy comes at a top class price