Rent a Ferrari breh's.... and you can get any chick you desire :ahh:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
nikkas is delusional if they don't think money and cars don't make you ahead of the game in baggin bad bytches. It's the way it is. Yeah a regular Joe nikka can get one but it ain't the norm. And if he does he gotta cuff that bytch so hard from fear of her ass leaving him for guess what......a nikka with money and a nice car
tumblr_mkehaxkjlt1s4q2oio1_r1_500.gif

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Man I see what you mean....I think the problem is that some people are mistaking what you're saying with putting women on a pedestal/condoning simpery/compensating for a lack of other areas in your life

It isn't necessarily using money to compensate, its really acknowledging some basic things that women value...whether or not you want to accept it is your problem... Its still crazy how gold diggers are out there, but even in instances where you called out dude for putting qualifiers on a dude (i.e. grad student) who gets a dime...shes still with you under the pretense of you becoming something bigger/making more money and bringing more prestige into her life.

this shyt is still fukked up though because its a game that you gotta acknowledge whether you like it or not:to:

I had to...that sh*t had me :rudy:

If a guy is in grad school or medical school, he has more potential than the guy sitting home unemployed, making struggle mixtapes. If you tell a girl you're in school naturally she expects you to....you know.....graduate one day and get a job :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I think you're purposely including 7s & 8s with dimes or you're misrepresenting how broke the men in question are. I already know you are because you think men in grad school are viewed the same as men working at Wal-mart :childplease: You wanna see how crazy you sound. I'm a well off, confident, attractive dude that can have my pick of dime pieces, bad b*tches and exotic women but, for some unknown reason, Imma wife up the frumpy looking broad from the Jamba Juice. How realistic is that for most of us men on here? That's how you sound right now :childplease:

i'm not saying well off dudes don't get dimes. but the female and male dynamics are different. a dude with game and a little swag can bag a bad bytch without being rich. you think a nikka needs to be rich to get a dime. i say that's bullshyt. there are plenty of regular ass nikkas out here with good looking girls on their arms. you don't need to push a big body benz and make six figures to snag dimes. if you think so, you must not get out much.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
i'm not saying well off dudes don't get dimes. but the female and male dynamics are different. a dude with game and a little swag can bag a bad bytch without being rich. you think a nikka needs to be rich to get a dime. i say that's bullshyt. there are plenty of regular ass nikkas out here with good looking girls on their arms. you don't need to push a big body benz and make six figures to snag dimes. if you think so, you must not get out much.

They aren't saying your wrong, only that it's SIGNIFICANTLY easier if you have the money and toys that come with it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Women like money and men with social status. They also like expensive things, and being associated with those who own them. I don't care if you're the most attractive man within a 200 mile radius. If you're in the same building with Lil' Wayne or Sam Cassell, you don't stand a chance of attracting more women or higher quality women than either of those guys. :dead: at this even being argued. You can either get mad about it, or play ball.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you cant say nohomo after some bullshyt like that :snoop:

:what: Yeah I can and I don't care. Look at these dudes. They've got great teeth, crisp facial hair designs and their complexions are all honey-like. You'd have to be some kind of fakkit to say otherwise

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas is delusional if they don't think money and cars don't make you ahead of the game in baggin bad bytches. It's the way it is. Yeah a regular Joe nikka can get one but it ain't the norm. And if he does he gotta cuff that bytch so hard from fear of her ass leaving him for guess what......a nikka with money and a nice car
tumblr_mkehaxkjlt1s4q2oio1_r1_500.gif

I dont know what world these coli brethren live in :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:. Obviously not every woman is the same, but best believe if you pull up in a super car :whoo::whoo: then you don't even have to spit game or anything. The assumption is that you got cheddar and the most important thing to a woman in life is security . Regular joe could be the most charming, funny, good looking guy out there, but if his ish aint together :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you cannot buy it, but i see it happen every weekend. :heh: cornball nikkas with no kind of movement walking into a bar or club with a dime on their arm. these are nikkas i know have zero bread. you people think chicks are strictly about the material. not so. there are levels to this shyt. a chick might like a nikka who is smarter than the rest of the dudes in the room. she might like one who isn't a simp and doesn't need to sweat her with the thirst shown by the rest of the dudes. she might like his swag and style of dress. you're making assumptions about females as if they're robots with one set program.

Smh.gif

poor kid doesn't wanna have his dreams shattered

women are ALL whores. the second you understand that. the simpler it becomes to deal with em.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt like this is why I miss "Hits from the street" on BET. This is some shyt he would do but in the hood with an escalade on 24's or some shyt like that. And you would know it's actually real. I rented a Porsche before and that shyt was like shooting fish in a barrel. Pulling bishes was so easy. Women are attracted to cars more than anything on earth......including muscles.

thats cause they know flashy cars cost $$$ which is what they're attracted to

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, so people saying "oh this is fake" are simply missing the point.

:patrice: but breh that's besides the point. Most of us are hopefully well aware that the V12 will get that money but the acting in this shyt was just atrocious. I think Vitaly's was real but there's just flatout fake shyt going on in this vid