Rent a Ferrari breh's.... and you can get any chick you desire :ahh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I think majority of dimes don't get chosen though, which is why they are on Instagram setting up thirst traps while they baby daddy is some average nikka. We all know that Mr. Big doesn't come around for the vast majority. Who cares what choice you are if you're her only option? I want a Victoria Secret model as first choice but I know that ain't happening but I could settle and get a 8 or 9, no loss there.

Come on, G. You're hoping you'll make it to so why shouldn't she? I don't think the ONLY thing a woman considers is material shyt. There are other factors that can put a man trying to come up over a dude with tons of money.

Agreed. Cats just sound funny in here deluding themselves. 99% of the time, the more money you make, the higher quality of female you'll attract. And that's not a coincidence.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Alot of pretty women date down so they know the man would never cheat on her and worship the ground she walks on. I know a few girls like that. They're usually damaged.

Your other point. It's more dimes than there are rich nikkas to go around. That's why rich nikkas are winning :win: Dimes competing to get chose and wifed by that Mr. Big type dude and for the few dimes that don't get chose, I guess they do settle. So I guess I can see why broke nikkas THINK they can get dimes :pachaha: I don't know why they would find comfort in that though. You're the second third fourth choice. And if a Mr. Big does ever come through and offer real commitment.....:pachaha:

Damndamndamn:to: fukkin true though

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I think majority of dimes don't get chosen though, which is why they are on Instagram setting up thirst traps while they baby daddy is some average nikka. We all know that Mr. Big doesn't come around for the vast majority. Who cares what choice you are if you're her only option? I want a Victoria Secret model as first choice but I know that ain't happening but I could settle and get a 8 or 9, no loss there.

Come on, G. You're hoping you'll make it to so why shouldn't she? I don't think the ONLY thing a woman considers is material shyt. There are other factors that can put a man trying to come up over a dude with tons of money.

I'm sorry brah. Homie talking about he can be dead broke, living at his mama's house at 29 and still pull Esther Baxter type broads. Not buying it.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. Cats just sound funny in here deluding themselves. 99% of the time, the more money you make, the higher quality of female you'll attract. And that's not a coincidence.

I mean, I think a minimum wage nikka might can get a one night only or keep a dime for a certain time period, but no way can you MAINTAIN that if there isn't no potential for growth.

I'm sorry brah. Homie talking about he can be dead broke, living at his mama's house at 29 and still pull Esther Baxter type broads. Not buying it.

:skip:

I will say that I have known a few cats that have dimes footing the bill for them but those be the damaged, section 8 upbringing chicks that don't know any better :pachaha:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If a dime is or has...

daddy issues
is a hoodrat or grew up poor
lives in a small town
needs to wear the pants in the relationship
has some kind of odd fetish (fat guy fetish, black guy, etc)

you can overachieve and bag her

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
We pulled a similar stunt the second time we went to miami. First time, we all had bread but weren't getting much play from the mamis out there in the nice clubs, so we ended up fukking w/ some basic college chicks at a tourist bar. Second time, we rented a yellow Acura NSX convertible and printed fake business cards at kinkos w/ playboy talent scout on it. We didnt even make it inside a club, we took turns riding up and down collins picking up dimes and gunning them out then kicking them out the telly. Hoes were literally jumping in our laps at every red light. Gave them that lame ass business cards and panties were falling off.

Moral of the story? Get money, or at least the appearance of money, and hoes lose their minds and any sense of morals or self-respect.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
This reminds me of back in 2001 my mans uncle used to let him use his 2002 drop M3 every now and then and we would ride around wilding....not a ferrari but still, seeing all these thirsty hoes hollering at YOU :laff: it was pretty pathetic.
You think just a regular drop 3 Series would have the same effect? :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

you cannot buy it, but i see it happen every weekend. :heh: cornball nikkas with no kind of movement walking into a bar or club with a dime on their arm. these are nikkas i know have zero bread. you people think chicks are strictly about the material. not so. there are levels to this shyt. a chick might like a nikka who is smarter than the rest of the dudes in the room. she might like one who isn't a simp and doesn't need to sweat her with the thirst shown by the rest of the dudes. she might like his swag and style of dress. you're making assumptions about females as if they're robots with one set program.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Yes indeed :ohlawd:

Lets face it, in the upscale area's Ferraris, Lambos, Bentleys, Phantoms are a everyday occurrence.

Seen a guy out in short pump (my richmond brehs know that area) in a Maybach and everyone was like :childplease:...Seen Phantoms parked on Cary st like no big deal.

This guy who lives out in short pump drives these as a daily..Seen him numerous times and its no big time out there.
424751_461746127182304_221566133_n.jpg

1238258_10152195954894899_923460467_n.jpg

holy shyt. I just seen that same exact ferrari out here in Potomaic MD about 2 hrs ago. Had to of been the same dude. Not like the seeing that car is an everyday thing.lol

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
shyt like this is why I miss "Hits from the street" on BET. This is some shyt he would do but in the hood with an escalade on 24's or some shyt like that. And you would know it's actually real. I rented a Porsche before and that shyt was like shooting fish in a barrel. Pulling bishes was so easy. Women are attracted to cars more than anything on earth......including muscles.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Mekhi Phif got sprung so bad, he left his wife, his job and everything for Carmen. Then the rapper Blaze came through and crushed the buildings :to:

Man I see what you mean....I think the problem is that some people are mistaking what you're saying with putting women on a pedestal/condoning simpery/compensating for a lack of other areas in your life

It isn't necessarily using money to compensate, its really acknowledging some basic things that women value...whether or not you want to accept it is your problem... Its still crazy how gold diggers are out there, but even in instances where you called out dude for putting qualifiers on a dude (i.e. grad student) who gets a dime...shes still with you under the pretense of you becoming something bigger/making more money and bringing more prestige into her life

this shyt is still fukked up though because its a game that you gotta acknowledge whether you like it or not:to:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
you cannot buy it, but i see it happen every weekend. :heh: cornball nikkas with no kind of movement walking into a bar or club with a dime on their arm. these are nikkas i know have zero bread. you people think chicks are strictly about the material. not so. there are levels to this shyt. a chick might like a nikka who is smarter than the rest of the dudes in the room. she might like one who isn't a simp and doesn't need to sweat her with the thirst shown by the rest of the dudes. she might like his swag and style of dress. you're making assumptions about females as if they're robots with one set program.

Honestly, I think you're purposely including 7s & 8s with dimes or you're misrepresenting how broke the men in question are. I already know you are because you think men in grad school are viewed the same as men working at Wal-mart :childplease: You wanna see how crazy you sound. I'm a well off, confident, attractive dude that can have my pick of dime pieces, bad b*tches and exotic women but, for some unknown reason, Imma wife up the frumpy looking broad from the Jamba Juice. How realistic is that for most of us men on here? That's how you sound right now :childplease:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

I think you like arguing just for the sake of it. Theres millions upon millions of females out here. The average person makes below 50-60k a yr. So ya all the dimes cant get with the rare baller, shyt is simple arithmetic. I think the point ppl are trying to make is the baller has an easier time getting the dimes. They will damn near throw themself at him. Thats the difference. The baller doesnt have to work anywhere near as hard to get them.

Stop playing stupid. half-breh.