Rent a Ferrari breh's.... and you can get any chick you desire :ahh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Yes indeed :ohlawd:

Lets face it, in the upscale area's Ferraris, Lambos, Bentleys, Phantoms are a everyday occurrence.

Seen a guy out in short pump (my richmond brehs know that area) in a Maybach and everyone was like :childplease:...Seen Phantoms parked on Cary st like no big deal.

This guy who lives out in short pump drives these as a daily..Seen him numerous times and its no big time out there.
424751_461746127182304_221566133_n.jpg

That looks so right:ohlawd: goddamn gta v safehouse right there...

Serious note though...this makes me want to change some of my priorities.:smugdraper:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
I'd post up right on Broad St at Jersey Mike's right in the middle of VCU poon palace and scoop thirsty college bytches.
In about 10 mins, you'd have to choose quick. So many dimes in one spot :banderas:

That looks so right:ohlawd: goddamn gta v safehouse right there...

Serious note though...this makes me want to change some of my priorities.:smugdraper:

Sad thing is, that's kinda considered poor out there lol :damn:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yes indeed :ohlawd:

Lets face it, in the upscale area's Ferraris, Lambos, Bentleys, Phantoms are a everyday occurrence.

Seen a guy out in short pump (my richmond brehs know that area) in a Maybach and everyone was like :childplease:...Seen Phantoms parked on Cary st like no big deal.

This guy who lives out in short pump drives these as a daily..Seen him numerous times and its no big time out there.
424751_461746127182304_221566133_n.jpg

1238258_10152195954894899_923460467_n.jpg

I wonder how many certs he got :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me"

"what you think, you gettin girls now cause of your looks"

You can cite the few exceptions out there of dime piece chicks with ugly broke dudes, but you can't tell me thats the rule. Unless you got movie star looks or a phat pay stack, you ain't getting dime pieces no matter how good a personality you think you got. I've been around enough in this world to know that the more money you get the higher quality p*ssy comes running along.

yes, i can tell you that's the rule. you must live where the rest of us don't, because broke nikkas get p*ssy all the time. all you need is confidence and to not dress like a bum. you will get play. you are :cape: a little too hard for these hos, breh. take them off the pedestals. bytches are basic. have a nice smile and some good dikk, and you don't need a big bank account.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
yes, i can tell you that's the rule. you must live where the rest of us don't, because broke nikkas get p*ssy all the time. all you need is confidence and to not dress like a bum. you will get play. you are :cape: a little too hard for these hos, breh. take them off the pedestals. bytches are basic. have a nice smile and some good dikk, and you don't need a big bank account.

Come on, b :comeon:

You not pulling a girl like this working at FedEx. We ain't talking about 7s and 8s. We talking about dimes. Official thoroughbred dimes. And no dimes is dating Chad from the Produce deparment. I don't know what fantasy world you live in breh. The most a dime like her will settle for is a dude with a good stable job. She aint checking for no broke ass dude and if she is, it's cuz she washed up and aint a dime anymore :pachaha:, been fukked by so many nikkas nobody wants her or she has a gang of kids. If somehow you're in that 0.01%....if somehow you are Chad from the Produce Department with this fine azz woman, you better never let her go out the house cuz it's a wrap :pachaha:

Bianca-Raquel-3.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

You not pulling a girl like this working at FedEx. We ain't talking about 7s and 8s. We talking about dimes. Official thoroughbred dimes. And no dimes is dating Chad from the Produce deparment. I don't know what fantasy world you live in breh. The most a dime like her will settle for is a dude with a good stable job. She aint checking for no broke ass dude and if she is, it's cuz she washed up and aint a dime anymore :pachaha:, been fukked by so many nikkas nobody wants her or she has a gang of kids. If somehow you're in that 0.01%....if somehow you are Chad from the Produce Department with this fine azz woman, you better never let her go out the house cuz it's a wrap :pachaha:

Bianca-Raquel-3.jpg

While I agree that a majority of dimes date men with materialistic items, you'd be surprised how many are with average broke nikkas. Especially if you're in a big city then those chances skyrocket plus dimes have mental issues too and some of them date down for reasons that most logical people wouldn't even consider.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

who said we talkin bout getting p*ssy.....I'm talkin high end dime piece p*ssy......not some run of the mill hoe

ugly women are even more desperate than men......we ain't talkin bout that playboy.......I have to work to get them ugly hoes off me

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bianca-Raquel-3.jpg

:heh:

yall really got some insecurities, don't you? you're assigning a level of prestige to what are basic bytches at BEST. you're telling me a broke dude in grad school can't get a dime? or a struggling artist or musician who is on his grind but making no money can't get with a bad bytch?? i see it ALL the time. :what: i'm not saying some 5'2" nikka wearing JNCO jeans and some torn up converse is getting play. but a dude who is dressed nice but has no bread can still get p*ssy from good looking girls. yall seem to be the ones living in fantasy land. life isn't what you see on television.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

Bianca-Raquel-3.jpg

Its depressing when you think about it...but even with the good job sometimes that isn't enough:sadbron:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
While I agree that a majority of dimes date men with materialistic items, you'd be surprised how many are with average broke nikkas. Especially if you're in a big city then those chances skyrocket plus dimes have mental issues too and some of them date down for reasons that most logical people wouldn't even consider.

Alot of pretty women date down so they know the man would never cheat on her and worship the ground she walks on. I know a few girls like that. They're usually damaged.

Your other point. It's more dimes than there are rich nikkas to go around. That's why rich nikkas are winning :win: Dimes competing to get chose and wifed by that Mr. Big type dude and for the few dimes that don't get chose, I guess they do settle. So I guess I can see why broke nikkas THINK they can get dimes :pachaha: I don't know why they would find comfort in that though. You're the second third fourth choice. And if a Mr. Big does ever come through and offer real commitment.....:pachaha:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:heh:

yall really got some insecurities, don't you? you're assigning a level of prestige to what are basic bytches at BEST. you're telling me a broke dude in grad school can't get a dime? or a struggling artist or musician who is on his grind but making no money can't get with a bad bytch?? i see it ALL the time. :what: i'm not saying some 5'2" nikka wearing JNCO jeans and some torn up converse is getting play. but a dude who is dressed nice but has no bread can still get p*ssy from good looking girls. yall seem to be the ones living in fantasy land. life isn't what you see on television.

Look at you....adding qualifiers to this sh*t because you know you wrong :russ:

If you in grad school working to get a better career, you're not exactly like the bum working at Arby's. The chick is hoping that you eventually GRADUATE.

Stop fronting nikka :heh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Alot of pretty women date down so they know the man would never cheat on her and worship the ground she walks on. I know a few girls like that. They're usually damaged.

Your other point. It's more dimes than there are rich nikkas to go around. That's why rich nikkas are winning :win: Dimes competing to get chose and wifed by that Mr. Big type dude and for the few dimes that don't get chose, I guess they do settle. So I guess I can see why broke nikkas THINK they can get dimes :pachaha: I don't know why they would find comfort in that though. You're the second third fourth choice. And if a Mr. Big does ever come through and offer real commitment.....:pachaha:

I think majority of dimes don't get chosen though, which is why they are on Instagram setting up thirst traps while they baby daddy is some average nikka. We all know that Mr. Big doesn't come around for the vast majority. Who cares what choice you are if you're her only option? I want a Victoria Secret model as first choice but I know that ain't happening but I could settle and get a 8 or 9, no loss there.

Look at you right....adding qualifiers to this sh*t because you know you wrong :russ:

If you in grad school working to get a better career, you're not a bum working at Arby's. The chick is hoping that you eventually GRADUATE.

If you're a struggling artist or actor, that's a lot different than the nikka bagging groceries at Wal-Mart. The chick is hoping you will eventually make it.

Stop fronting nikka :heh:

Come on, G. You're hoping you'll make it to so why shouldn't she? I don't think the ONLY thing a woman considers is material shyt. There are other factors that can put a man trying to come up over a dude with tons of money.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Just watched the vid in its entirety and the white guy had the
emEyO3e.png
at the 1:35 mark. :deadrose: