Rent a Ferrari breh's.... and you can get any chick you desire :ahh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I know precisely who you're talking about.

Anyone saying shyt like this can't happen is lying.

If you're dressed better than these clowns and step to a woman the right way, you should be smashing in 72 hours or less.
Yeah that's the dude right there

The people who would feel the need to rent a lambo to try to get some p*ssy probably already fail at this hard.
I don't think most people really feel,they need a Lambo or other car like that but like having a good looking body it helps to make it easier by giving you that extra confidence and nobody isn't naïve to that fact.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
laferrari_1.jpg

Imagine posting up in that

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
if they want to make these bullshyt videos the least bit believable at least they can hire people than can act.

shyt's pitiful.

and even tho this is all staged, let a semi decent looking nikka pull up in a Ferrari and watch the hoes flock. shyt really happens.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Come on, yall know this isn't a thread where critical thought or reality is suppose to be applied, just hate for women and what TLR percieves as their materialist, gold-digger ways lol

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I know precisely who you're talking about.

Anyone saying shyt like this can't happen is lying.

If you're dressed better than these clowns and step to a woman the right way, you should be smashing in 72 hours or less.

at those people never seeing a lambo like that..:what:

We see shyt like that all the time in cali

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of my close friends owned a ferrari 430 spyder, I say owned because he wrote it off when he crashed into a stationary bus...

Ive owned some nice cars and been driven in some nice cars, but the reactions we got when we were driving was ridiculous....

it was fukking crazy ...women randomly pulling up next to you at the stoplight and giving you their numbers.....crazy

one thing about those cars, they are always ,always in the shop.....they aint cars you can leave on the driveway for a couple of weeks and they start first time, driving one around town aint really the best..... but the reactions from people are ridiculous

Im hoping If things go to plan by Gods grace Im going to buy a 458 within 18 months...... i will post up videos and everything

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
at those people never seeing a lambo like that..:what:

We see shyt like that all the time in cali
man its the car, even when its common it still prompts attention for some reason, well its not some reason, I mean lets face it, it's a beautiful high value machine. Im from LA, when I went home last year my boy was telling me how he rented a rari 458 for his anniversary get away to marina del rey. He said everywhere he got stares, people taking pictures, honking, giving him the thumbs up, even tho cops were giving him the :obama: he felt like a celeb.

anyways after the weekend he had to drive from the burbs down to santa clarita to drop it off, he went to the gas station to fill it up, and some random model lookin latina pulled up in a maxima, asked if she could take a pic with it, then got in, then said "we should go some where" :mindblown: he made her get out tho, he's happily married and a good honest guy, but damn lol.

ive always wanted a lambo gallardo, you can get a used one with hardly any miles for 85k, but the problem is, it warrants both good and bad attention. having something like that must be stressful. I think a dodge viper would warrant the same amount of attention and its a lot cheaper, around 50k. your insurance will be up there tho. prolly $600 a month. :whew:, best believe those cars get keyed often (people always gotta hate) so its a weekend car.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
NYC folks don't give a flying fukk about cars tho.

that's what happens when you're raised off subways. :russ:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
one of my close friends owned a ferrari 430 spyder, I say owned because he wrote it off when he crashed into a stationary bus...

Ive owned some nice cars and been driven in some nice cars, but the reactions we got when we were driving was ridiculous....

it was fukking crazy ...women randomly pulling up next to you at the stoplight and giving you their numbers.....crazy

Couldn't agreee more breh. .we had the new Range Rover Sport for a week (courtesy of my boy who works for them in a prominent position).. the car isn't/wasn't even out yet at the time...& we was getting mad attention...at the traffic lights.. women/ men would take photos of the new ride, at the supermarket random chicks crowding around the car asking non chalant vague questions on the ride whilst subconsciously tryna score invites to the weekend plans, i.e egging you to take their numbers & call them etc... it was crazy to see what 85G's worth of 4 wheels can do for you in that perspective :win:.. man imagine if we had an italian stallion at our disposal that week :noah:...

IMG_4734_zpsb5baf998.jpg

IMG_4722_zpsd7af70c9.jpg

IMG_4738_zps2ea3abda.jpg

GOOD TIMEZZZ....:myman:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
people in here don't want to believe... but it is what it is... women like men with money

i mean duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh

oh oh oh... you thought dimes fukk nfl, nba, hockey, hollywood and music stars cause they like their looks... but the same exact people wasn't getting married dimes to throw away their family for some dikk, prior to getting money

i've been to the same exact club, seen the same exact women, and got two totally different reactions, depending on what they saw me in.. if you have a table or not... if you got a nice watch or not.. if you got expensive shoes or not..

if you think a woman knowing, "this man can afford a 400k dollar car" doesn't somehow effect her decision to give you some play or not... you're fukking crazy

if you think women would be fighting to fukk a 5'3 lil wayne if he worked at mcdonalds, but looked exactly alike... you're fukking crazy