Rent a Ferrari breh's.... and you can get any chick you desire :ahh:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:wow:

All i need is a Ferrari to pick up girls... money does bring you happiness.. :wow:

#hardonhappiness

there has to be a threshold where it becomes faux ....... .... maybe not faux, cause women are genetically coded to go after "the best provider" .... so what we call "gold digging" is just what natural selection told them is the best mate ... in our case material things ....... :yeshrug: ....... shiit is kinda disgusting though, that personality change .....

:patrice: ........

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm not gonna lie, I've thought about renting a Lambo, Ferrari just for that experience.

They give you like 50 free miles lol, id park that bytch in front of VCU and just :win:

Closest rental place is in DC though :damn:
nikka you better hit up gothamdreamcars at least you get 100 miles a day lol.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
nikka you better hit up gothamdreamcars at least you get 100 miles a day lol.

there's a spot in Houston by the Galleria Mall, IDK how much it is though .....probably burn through my rent money :damn:

I've looked :noah:
Id just cruise it and park it and stunt.
Make sure its close to a hotel you've already got for the weekend ......

Coast'in

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Southern Edge of Life
I wanna believe this...but then I've actually seen shyt like this in real life.

it LITERALLY is that easy on the right girl.

You are correct I've seen dudes pull this off with vehicles of lesser value. However, this video is fraudulent! The last girl is a really bad actress. And at the 44 sec mark you can see the radio frequency transmitter hanging on his pocket. And at the 2:06 mark you can see the mic hanging from his necklace or shirt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah you could be like the dude doctam3 on YouTube dude got the new Lambo and a 458. Watch some of the reaction vids so you can imagine playing the let out how crazy it would be
I know precisely who you're talking about.

Anyone saying shyt like this can't happen is lying.

If you're dressed better than these clowns and step to a woman the right way, you should be smashing in 72 hours or less.

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
I know precisely who you're talking about.

Anyone saying shyt like this can't happen is lying.

If you're dressed better than these clowns and step to a woman the right way, you should be smashing in 72 hours or less.

The people who would feel the need to rent a lambo to try to get some p*ssy probably already fail at this hard.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
while the video is fake

if you do got a ferrarri n just park it infront of the club and walk out to it after the club lets out and post in it :wow:

or if the club got a long line and you pull up and just park by the entrance :wow: