Rent a Ferrari breh's.... and you can get any chick you desire :ahh:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
laferrari_1.jpg

Imagine posting up in that

anyone buying that is dropping over 5 milly after taxes with this car...beautiful ride though

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup: I cringed at this shyt some of the convos sounded straight up fake as fukk and li
:ld: N/h but these guys are all cute n/h so it's no shocker if they got the Rari that double screams when you turn the key over that they can get girls easily
you cant say nohomo after some bullshyt like that :snoop:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
that shyt happens all the time. i remember my homeboy got an escalade when they first came out. dropped that hoe on some 22s and everything. we would go to the club and then post up next to it afterwards. hoes were :noah: and throwing ass our way.
2489408_8_full.jpg

and now that i look back at it, that shyt was UGLY :russ: but the fact that a young nikka can afford a $60-70k truck AND put it on 22s does something to soak panties of thirsty bytches.

and don't let me get on the reactions when i had the benz....:wow: ridiculous.

so yes, this video is VERY true. i have experienced it first hand a few times...

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: @ dudes girl throwing him in the bushes for the Ferrari.

And yeah that white girl at the end is borderline pathetic. :skip:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
This reminds me of back in 2001 my mans uncle used to let him use his 2002 drop M3 every now and then and we would ride around wilding....not a ferrari but still, seeing all these thirsty hoes hollering at YOU :laff: it was pretty pathetic.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I worked at an Audi dealership when I was 18 (2008) and was there when the S5 and R8 first came out. Brehs I got so much play from that job it wasn't even funny

I was 18 driving q7's, S8's, S6's, whatever we took on trade. I used to bring a extra shirt to work for when I had to do dealership trades so I could stunt and I had people staring hard. I got a lot of hate though too.

Eventually I got cool with the owners and they'd let me take certain cars home for the night, and let's just say my p*ssy rate in 2008 was NBA levels.

The funny part was different cars pulled different demographics of hoes. Q7 & S8 pulled a lot of milfs, S5 pulled those young hot college bytches, RS4 pulled a lot of those tuner chicks because I always shytted on their boyfriends JDMs when they tried me at the light.

Sadly they never let my black ass drive the R8 off the lot:sadbron:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
That 2nd girl, wow. Dude needs to drop her asap. That part seemed too fake but if true :wow:
Chick basically gave him the :camby: so she could get in

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at those people never seeing a lambo like that..:what:

We see shyt like that all the time in cali
:what: Well, obviously you will see more in Cali and Miami because that's the lifestyle. Regular blue collar cities are all gonna react like this to exotic cars.

I went to this spot in West Philly to get some food and a niigga pulled up in a Yellow Lambo just like that. Im not sure the year cause Im not into exotic cars like that. Some chick made her son (probably 7-9 years old) post up, in his school uniform, and take a picture next to the car. :pachaha:

I was out early this week and I saw some AR-AB looking ass niigga driving a convertible Bently.