Remy ma cool with non blacks using n word, long as it isnt being used as racial slur

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
sad how a lot of black people are so spineless to take disrespect form other races and not do shyt about it.

if i can't call hispanics spics, beaners, or wetbacks in a jokingly way without them getting tight then why can they call me the n word and i not feel some type of way about it?

nobody can still answer the question why these non-blacks, especially white people, want to use the word so badly?
they want to use bc we say they cant. they know when they use it they will get the worst out of a black person and that proves the "violent blacks" thing.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:picard:
well fuk you too. Dafuq part don't you understand that I haven't stated already. I didn't back track on shyt. That's your own irrational and ignorant mind, I said what the fuk I said. There's non-black Hispanics, and those of us who are Afro-Latino/Latina whose racial identity is black. Fuk outta here with all the insults and shyt.. save that for the cacs. Rarely see you going hard at them but you're coming at me talking about what you hate.. fukk you and I hate you back then. You're in cac category as far as I'm concerned going forward.
Look at you getting all aggy and tight, it’s cute, you need some dikk, I’m only 45 minutes away ya know :steviej:
You know damn well you don’t have no white Dominican cousins that identity as black. You can flex for these nikkas from other states but I know the mentality of the Hispanics and their family back home well enough to not fall for it. Cut the bullshyt. You may have a pro black mentality but that don’t mean your family does too, especially the ones that can blend in with the dominant society. I’ve fukked and dated too many spanish girls to the point where I almost got y’all racial mentality down to a tee :coffee:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Black people need to let that word go altogether and let all the other races have it.

That word is an extremely ignorant and "low-class" word.

When whites, Asians and Latinos refer to themselves and each other as "nikka", they sound low-class and ignorant.

Black folk need to stop fighting to be the only ones sounding ignorant and low-class.
For a while now I've felt like only black people should be using the word...but you make an interesting point.
Doesn't the word also lose power when everyone is referring to themselves as such?
Not saying I'm necessarily changing my stance on the word...but it's just a thought.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Her boss was practically the 1st non black on the planet to use the word. Of course her c00n ass doesn't disagree. You can't be a female mc in 2018 without selling out so I understand.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
So, Fat Joe is a black man :mjlol:

Outchea claiming everybody. Even those who don’t acknowledge they’re black.

Fact is, he shouldn’t have been saying that word from the start. It ain’t just on NY, but someone from the industry should’ve checked him on that. All that being down for the struggle shyt is cool, but he’s not black, and should not be saying the word.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Yes it can be. U really never seen non blacks refer to themselves and their friends as nikkas? Where did u grow up?
by that logic beaner can be a "term of endearment" because mexicans call themselves and their friends a beaner in a jokingly manner but would still feel some type of way about a black person calling them that.

and i grew up in a black neighborhood where mexicans would get stomped out calling the wrong black person a nikka.

not all black people are spineless bytchmade cowards.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
He was when he played Mac 10's brother in that movie.

Or maybe Mac 10 got traded too in the new Racial Draft.

51XN7AYMH0L.jpg
No.
They weren't family in that movie.
Mack 10 and Ice Cube were brothers in it though.