Remy ma cool with non blacks using n word, long as it isnt being used as racial slur

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
sad how a lot of black people are so spineless to take disrespect form other races and not do shyt about it.

if i can't call hispanics spics, beaners, or wetbacks in a jokingly way without them getting tight then why can they call me the n word and i not feel some type of way about it?

nobody can still answer the question why these non-blacks, especially white people, want to use the word so badly?

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nah.. she lost me on this one. She usually speaks facts but she's wrong for that. Non-blacks and cacs shouldn't be saying that word. period.
Then she also says "fat joe is blackest Spanish guy that she knows"... :stopitslime:
Really Remy?? spanish is a language and Joe is not from Spain, Puerto rican is his nationality, his race is black. I think she's confused on this particular issue- she should know this especially repping with him all these years.

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah.. she lost me on this one. She usually speaks facts but she's wrong for that. Then she also says "fat joe is blackest Spanish guy that she knows"... :stopitslime:Really Remy?? spanish is a language and Joe is not from Spain, Puerto rican is his nationality, his race is black. I think she's confused on this particular issue- she should know this especially repping with him all these years.
Don’t know how Fat Joe’s parents look but he’s definitely not black. :mjlol: He’s PR/Cuban but I’m willing to bet his European numbers are higher than the African ones, just looking at him. With Fat Joe, I think he deserves a pass because he’s been around for 25 years and hasn’t said no slick shyt about black ppl, employed black people, helped black people during disasters and etc. He’s an OG. He’s not like JLo or Tekashi that says nikka all day but are secretly jealous and hate black people. I may be wrong though.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Don’t know how Fat Joe’s parents look but he’s definitely not black. :mjlol: He’s PR/Cuban but I’m willing to bet his European numbers are higher than the African ones, just looking at him. .
:mjlol:smh, missed the class on race, ethnicity and nationality history?? .. Cubans are descended from Spaniards (European descent),Primary components of PR and Cuban are Europeans from Spain..i.e. Spanish, African and Taino. yes but there are African components, as well, in addition to Caribbean. Havana has the largest concentration of blacks in Cuba...
By "looking at them".. ??:francis:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Black people need to let that word go altogether and let all the other races have it.

That word is an extremely ignorant and "low-class" word.

When whites, Asians and Latinos refer to themselves and each other as "nikka", they sound low-class and ignorant.

Black folk need to stop fighting to be the only ones sounding ignorant and low-class.

Basically this. Idk about letting other cultures just "have" it tho... Nah, dead that bullshyt all day.

We did this to ourselves... How we embraced that fukking word and tried to add all these invisible "rules" to it, I'll never know. We look dumb as hell :snoop: I wish it could literally die. Let's see what else we'd call one another.