Remy ma cool with non blacks using n word, long as it isnt being used as racial slur

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:smh, missed the class on race, ethnicity and nationality history?? .. Cubans are descended from Spaniards (European descent),Primary components of PR and Cuban are Europeans from Spain..i.e. Spanish, African and Taino. yes but there are African components, as well, in addition to Caribbean. Havana has the largest concentration of blacks in Cuba...
By "looking at them".. ??:francis:
You’re not telling anything I don’t know. I’m just saying chances are his parents are comprised of 2 Latinos with mostly European lineage. I don’t like claiming everybody as black just because they’re Hispanic. Especially when they are as pink as Joey Crack.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Again? I didn't know he was black the first time. In fact, this is the first time.
He may not "claim" black as his racial identity- don't know him personally. But as far as racial demographics - PR and DR = black/African ancestry. North America (USA) was not the only port of entry for African slaves... we talked about this before.
:ufdup:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You’re not telling anything I don’t know. I’m just saying chances are his parents are comprised of 2 Latinos with mostly European lineage. I don’t like claiming everybody as black just because they’re Hispanic. Especially when they are as pink as Joey Crack.
That's not what I'm saying...

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Most black people feel this way today. The 80s and 90s are over.

We in an era where nikkas will check you for Checkin other races.:pachaha:

I'll be the last nikka up on the whipping post though talkin bout I'm Kunta. nikkas ain't bout to force me to accept that disrespect. Watch ya mouth around me the same way you watch it around ya mama hoe.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You said his race is black :francis:
There's a difference between Europe, Latin America and the Carribean. I'm not saying that all are black. I have cousins that look exactly like Fat Joe (except not fat) and are from the DR. There's no way that you could tell them they're not black. I'm not trying to get into a back and forth with you, but seeing that I'm immersed in both because of my background; that's not my experience or how I was brought up to think.

Bushmaster

All Star
Daps
I was more concerned with Scottie Beam asking "can't we have anything for us?". How you blasting a word that you claim is for "you" to literally everyone in the known world on damn near every album and song you put out? You say (on record) "nikka" like it's the new "dude". You've commercialized it for the world. That has pros and cons.

Even Joe calling his white comrades "nikka" 10 times a piece every podcast.

If cacs want to be nikkas, let em be nikkas :yeshrug:

I won't let a cac refer to me as a nikka, but if he wants to call his lil cac buddies by that word then I don't mind it. I even encourage it :mjlit:

Poetic Justice :Whew1:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a difference between Europe, Latin America and the Carribean. I'm not saying that all are black. I have cousins that look exactly like Fat Joe (except not fat) and are from the DR. There's no way that you could tell them they're not black. I'm not trying to get into a back and forth with you, but seeing that I'm immersed in both because of my background; that's not my experience or how I was brought up to think.
You have white skinned cousins that identify as black? :ehh:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
I do too and they AA. Fat Joe is black whether nikkas know it or not:pachaha:wasting they time even discussing Afro Latinos when you got Asians, Arabs, cacs and other non black Hispanics who ready to call you a nikka to your face and don't care whether you feel disrespected or not all in the name of Hip Hop.