Remy ma cool with non blacks using n word, long as it isnt being used as racial slur

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This seems like a New York thing
It is

Also south florida...

I think cali is the only exception where the two large populations of blacks n latinos livin together in the same areas didnt merge culturally

Also aint the bay also got large black n latino populations livin together n they fukk with each other?

In ny uptown harlem bronx queens, u got blacks n latinos livin in the same hoods sharin the same schools streets etc for decades n they all think n act alike... n they dont mind the n word bein thrown around

In miami u got the rich cac cuban population who act white n republican n then u got the poor latino population who grew up around the hatians n jamaicans n fukk with them

I get what yall sayin n as a black nyer i dont mind a prican or dominican from ny callin me nikka... but i think id trip out if i heard it from an ese in la

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Stop being so extra. That’s one thing I hate about NY chicks...

First u said Fat Joe’s race is black, then backtracked and cleaned it up, now you’re saying you have cousins that LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THIS that identifies as black
article-2402330-1B79AE52000005DC-0_634x893.jpg

Now you’re saying they’re not white skinned. Quit moving the goal post, you’re not standing by your own words.

He honestly looks mixed, black/white

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most black people feel this way today. The 80s and 90s are over.

We in an era where nikkas will check you for Checkin other races.:pachaha:

I'll be the last nikka up on the whipping post though talkin bout I'm Kunta. nikkas ain't bout to force me to accept that disrespect. Watch ya mouth around me the same way you watch it around ya mama hoe.

Amen

Daps
So, Fat Joe is a black man :mjlol:

Outchea claiming everybody. Even those who don’t acknowledge they’re black.

Fact is, he shouldn’t have been saying that word from the start. It ain’t just on NY, but someone from the industry should’ve checked him on that. All that being down for the struggle shyt is cool, but he’s not black, and should not be saying the word.
New yorkers are embarassing. Gotta justify clowns calling them nikka to their face. Fat joe dont claim black a day in his life.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I don’t like when nonblacks say the word but in 2018 that’s a losing battle. I don’t have cac friends but if I did they not saying the word around me.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
No.
They weren't family in that movie.
Mack 10 and Ice Cube were brothers in it though.

To protect those who have not experienced this classic, the answer is in the spoiler.

"Joe and Mack 10 are cast in the film as rival gang leaders who, unbeknownst to them, are also half-brothers." - MTV News 7-16-1998