Remy ma cool with non blacks using n word, long as it isnt being used as racial slur

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
If you didn't grow up in the tri-state area you wouldn't understand black people being cool with Hispanics using the n word.

Trying to explain it is a waste of time

It's not even a New York thing anymore. Lil Pump is a mestizo Colombian from Florida with zero street cred and nobody checks him.

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
by that logic beaner can be a "term of endearment" because mexicans call themselves and their friends a beaner in a jokingly manner but would still feel some type of way about a black person calling them that.

and i grew up in a black neighborhood where mexicans would get stomped out calling the wrong black person a nikka.

not all black people are spineless bytchmade cowards.
I have never heard of mexicans calling themselves beaners.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Look at you getting all aggy and tight, it’s cute, you need some dikk, I’m only 45 minutes away ya know :steviej:
You know damn well you don’t have no white Dominican cousins that identity as black. You can flex for these nikkas from other states but I know the mentality of the Hispanics and their family back home well enough to not fall for it. Cut the bullshyt. You may have a pro black mentality but that don’t mean your family does too, especially the ones that can blend in with the dominant society. I’ve fukked and dated too many spanish girls to the point where I almost got y’all racial mentality down to a tee :coffee:
That's a dude....

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
So why do Mexicans in Texas use the n word so freely?
A few weeks ago coli said Texas wasn't in the south anymore:troll:

Probably because they have larger numbers. This type of shyt is starting to spread South though, but most of it is generational. I can't picture too many dudes 30, maybe 35 and up going for this. We was just raised different, come from a different time.

White people have more respect for that word than other races do.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I was more concerned with Scottie Beam asking "can't we have anything for us?". How you blasting a word that you claim is for "you" to literally everyone in the known world on damn near every album and song you put out? You say (on record) "nikka" like it's the new "dude". You've commercialized it for the world. That has pros and cons.

Even Joe calling his white comrades "nikka" 10 times a piece every podcast.
I didn’t like that at all. fukk that word man. White people think it’s for us too.. fukk that.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Other races always tryna make AA feel bad because we descend from slaves but how you muthafukkas done inherited a word that our enslaved ancestors passed down to us. shyt is bananas. Get off a dikk.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Black people need to let that word go altogether and let all the other races have it.

That word is an extremely ignorant and "low-class" word.

When whites, Asians and Latinos refer to themselves and each other as "nikka", they sound low-class and ignorant.

Black folk need to stop fighting to be the only ones sounding ignorant and low-class.
Do you think it's low class because blacks think so or do you feel it's low class because of cac standards?

:usure:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
Black people need to let that word go altogether and let all the other races have it.

That word is an extremely ignorant and "low-class" word.

When whites, Asians and Latinos refer to themselves and each other as "nikka", they sound low-class and ignorant.

Black folk need to stop fighting to be the only ones sounding ignorant and low-class.
yea, we need to let it go. no, they cant hav it. if we stop using it--which we wont. then they will. black people dictate whats cool.

also, scottie minutes later in the show refers to post malone and logic as 'them two white nikkas.' this sh!t is so shameful, brehs.
:snoop:

its almost always eastcoast breh's who be on this sh!t too.