Remy ma cool with non blacks using n word, long as it isnt being used as racial slur

Daps
Why is it whenever I hear non-blacks use "nikka," it's always expressed in a belligerent manner?

"Yo, look at that bytch ass nikka"

"You stupid, nikka"

"Why you so silly, nikka?"

"We ran up on those nikkas"

"Her nikka is a clown"

"I don't fukk with that nikka"

"You deaf, nikka?!?!"

:mjpls:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You have white skinned cousins that identify as black? :ehh:
That's enough of that shyt..you're off my list .. :scust:wtf... sheeesssshhh, don't be a dumbass.... :deadrose:.... they're not white skinned. Now I do have a few that have a preference for what they claim, I'm not discounting what you said, but the majority of my family identifies as black .. yes.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I do too and they AA. Fat Joe is black whether nikkas know it or not:pachaha:wasting they time even discussing Afro Latinos when you got Asians, Arabs, cacs and other non black Hispanics who ready to call you a nikka to your face and don't care whether you feel disrespected or not all in the name of Hip Hop.
THIS.. facts.. all fukkin day. :snoop:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Do we really need such heathens with a limited scope of the world and zero intellectual capacity speaking to our kids?

And how the fukk does this bird know these sneaky cacs and latinos are not using it as a sly racial slur? That's why this Er and A reasoning is total bullshyt.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why is it whenever I hear non-blacks use "nikka," it's always expressed in a belligerent manner?

"Yo, look at that bytch ass nikka"

"You stupid, nikka"

"Why you so silly, nikka?"

"We ran up on those nikkas"

"Her nikka is a clown"

"I don't fukk with that nikka"

"You deaf, nikka?!?!"

:mjpls:
No question... always. That word from non blacks is always a disparaging tone.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's enough of that shyt..you're off my list .. :scust:wtf... sheeesssshhh, don't be a dumbass.... :deadrose:.... they're not white skinned. Now I do have a few that have a preference for what they claim, I'm not discounting what you said, but the majority of my family identifies as black .. yes.
Stop being so extra. That’s one thing I hate about NY chicks...

First u said Fat Joe’s race is black, then backtracked and cleaned it up, now you’re saying you have cousins that LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THIS that identifies as black
article-2402330-1B79AE52000005DC-0_634x893.jpg

Now you’re saying they’re not white skinned. Quit moving the goal post, you’re not standing by your own words.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No question... always. That word from non blacks is always a disparaging tone.

Yes, but just how stupid do you have to be to allow someone to call you a historic racial slur and you totally believe theyre not using it against you on the sly..or getting hard off of the fact they just called a big Black guy a N and he laughed it off..wasnt even bothered by it.

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
sad how a lot of black people are so spineless to take disrespect form other races and not do shyt about it.

if i can't call hispanics spics, beaners, or wetbacks in a jokingly way without them getting tight then why can they call me the n word and i not feel some type of way about it?

nobody can still answer the question why these non-blacks, especially white people, want to use the word so badly?
None off those terms are used as a term of endearment

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
:mjlol:smh, missed the class on race, ethnicity and nationality history?? .. Cubans are descended from Spaniards (European descent),Primary components of PR and Cuban are Europeans from Spain..i.e. Spanish, African and Taino. yes but there are African components, as well, in addition to Caribbean. Havana has the largest concentration of blacks in Cuba...
By "looking at them".. ??:francis:

He may not "claim" black as his racial identity- don't know him personally. But as far as racial demographics - PR and DR = black/African ancestry. North America (USA) was not the only port of entry for African slaves... we talked about this before.
:ufdup:
shyt like this reminds me of how white Americans will swear up & down they can claim to be part of a tribe cuz they 'got a lil injun in em':russ:

'My maternal great grandfather was half cherokee!' & shyt like tht.

If fat joe won't even claim black why try to put tht on him? He's obviously just another mestizo in ny tht feels emboldened & comfortable to say tha n word freely, no different than 6ix9ine.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That’s one thing I hate about NY chicks...
:picard:
well fuk you too. Dafuq part don't you understand that I haven't stated already. I didn't back track on shyt. That's your own irrational and ignorant mind, I said what the fuk I said. There's non-black Hispanics, and those of us who are Afro-Latino/Latina whose racial identity is black. Fuk outta here with all the insults and shyt.. save that for the cacs. Rarely see you going hard at them but you're coming at me talking about what you hate.. fukk you and I hate you back then. You're in cac category as far as I'm concerned going forward.

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not gonna act like I’ve never said it rapping along to songs but she’s wrong. If you’re not black just don’t do it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shyt like this reminds me of how white Americans will swear up & down they can claim to be part of a tribe cuz they 'got a lil injun in em':russ:

'My maternal great grandfather was half cherokee!' & shyt like tht.

If fat joe won't even claim black why try to put tht on him? He's obviously just another mestizo in ny tht feels emboldened & comfortable to say tha n word freely, no different than 6ix9ine.
whatever.. I'm not wasting any more time going back and forth with this.