Remember When Chris Brown Called R&B "Slave Music"

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Yet These stupid Birds and Male Dikk Riders Swear he's this generations R&B King :mjlol:

A Genre he doesn't even respect :scust:

3OQzamw.jpg

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
idk about all that but R&b used to be about the blues, the struggles of black folks:wow:

now is so damn vulgar that if wasn't for the beat i wouldn't listen to most of these dudes:hhh::francis:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What he said was a contradiction but it aint what u said in the title. He’s saying he dont make c00n music. He didnt say that RnB is slave music. He basically saying he’s not like the other c00ns that these people listen to.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
What he said was a contradiction but it aint what u said in the title. He’s saying he dont make c00n music. He didnt say that RnB is slave music. He basically saying he’s not like the other c00ns that these people listen to.

Bullshyt :camby:

tenor.gif

Stop Caping and spinning for this mediocre bytch Nikka.

He did Not Use the word "c00n" and he should never use that word because he embodies it

Are you saying slaves where c00ns? Chris Brown's Comments seems to look down on the music

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Bullshyt :camby:

tenor.gif

Stop Caping and spinning for this mediocre bytch Nikka.

He did Not Use the word "c00n" and he should never use that word because he embodies it

Are you saying slaves where c00ns? Chris Brown's Comments seems to look down on the music
Fam I dont give a fukk about Chris Brown at all. And neither should u. Lol. These celebs aint shyt. But to me it seems like he was TRYING to say he aint on some sambo shyt. But since he’s a fukking idiot. He said what he said. Im fukkin tired of these celebrities.