Remastered 9/11 footage that captures first plane impact

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Craziest day of our lifetime.

Amazing how people still believe the bs story of extremists with box cutters did that shyt with excellent aviation skills. People believe anything told to them

This is that American arrogance :mjlol:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
My neighbor was a NYFD firefighter and he went down there that day.. Once he saw the gaping hole in that building he made a business decision and went home.. Luckily he was off duty that day.. Still fukks him up thinking about it but he knew he made the right choice to go home to his wife and young kids at the time…
Same with my great uncle in the Bronx, had retired from the NYPD in 1999. He was in VA on a fishing trip. Drove up soon as he got news, grabbed his gear and went to ground zero.

Lot of guys he worked down there with have various illnesses from breathing the air for weeks on end

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm so glad social media wasn't around that day.

That day was fukking horrific enough as is.
I'm reminded of that plane that crashed in India. You had people live streaming as the plane crashed into a fiery inferno.

The horrific thing is you could actually hear people still breathing as the fire spread in that clip. Now imagine a similar thing in 2001 , with thousands of streamers. The internet would have to shut down for an entire week. :picard:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I remember that day I was in gr 9 and my mom was dropping me to school on the radio it said one plane crashed into the twin towers. And all I could think about was tim duncan and david robinson. Then when i got to school we had on the old tv on wheels all day watching it, I remember when the second plane hit :lupe: and the constant replays.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
absolutely incredible job by the camera man who was prob just a tourist

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The downfall of America brought to you by some Saudi towel heads with box cutters. Biggest L in human history.

What I don't understand is why the men on those two planes didn't bum rush those terrorists
Planes being hijacked was normal, but the hijackers were flying to foreign places. Not being kamikazes. Nobody ever expected that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Imagine if 9/11 had happened in present day. We’d have people live streaming from the hijacked plane or from the 96th floor trapped in the towers :wow:

And thousands of videos and pics off peoples phones

livestream I'm trapped on the 98th floor, tried to go down but too much smoke just waiting till the firefighters get up here :to:

9/11 was horrible but i'm happy in regards to the security features that were implemented afterwards. The thorough airport seaerches, the reinforced doors.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
It happened a month before my wedding. All flights were halted for days afterward. It was crazy not hearing or seeing any planes in the sky. fiancé (Wife now) and I were worried that no one from out of town (Mainly my fam) would be able to attend our wedding. On our honeymoon, the resort was damn near empty.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Planes being hijacked was normal, but the hijackers were flying to foreign places. Not being kamikazes. Nobody ever expected that.

yup usually they would fly to cuba, or some other country etc. Even muhammad attah said they are going to land the plane, passengers had no idea what was going to happen.

At least now adays if that ish happaned passengers would have them beat up fast.