Remastered 9/11 footage that captures first plane impact

Daps
This was back before smart phones and social media.. So the only way to see it was thru the news on TV and them mfs were running it on loop 24/7...

Watching that shyt nonstop for days fukked alot of people up mentally
breh didn't have cable or internet back then

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one of the most haunting days I’ve been thru even tho I was nowhere near the scene but the energy that day in NYC was just smmfh…and I could never imagine being on the scene and seeing not one but two planes crash into that shyt back-to-back :mjcry:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Definitely sucked to be the president that day :francis: I'm sure the vast majority of us wouldve made a complete mess and nuked some shyt in retaliation

invalid

Banned
Daps
Still can't imagine what the passengers were going through.

Then, you think of those people in the building, especially above the point of impact. It eventually got so bad, that people below the point of impact couldn't take the heat/smoke any longer and jumped.

The 911 call by Kevin Cosgrove still gives me the chills. Building collapsed while he was on the phone. His final words, "OH GOD! OH!!!!!!!!"

Think I'd rathered be in the plane than in that building. Like gotdamn they didn't even see it coming. Just tragic.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
That shyt was crazy. It’s crazy to think they probably had to rush right there right after the seen the crash
I’m a firefighter, I visited the 9/11 memorial & museum last summer

Broke down crying when I saw the names & pictures of all the FFs & EMTs. Those guys went into those towers knowing they were going to die, and still evacuated thousands of people.

I couldn’t imagine walking up a 110 story skyscraper in full gear :mjcry:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The only time in America’s history when everyone actually had compassion for others :snoop:
shyt not everyone. Muslims and anybody looking like they're from the Middle East caught hell. I remember walking out on a business lunch cause it was a bunch of white cats talking about rounding all the Middle Easterners up and kicking them out the country and my black coworker sitting there agreeing with them. I got at him later pointing out that both of us have a light complexion so what would keep us from being a part of that.

I also am surprised I made it out of my college class alive. All my classes were cancelled but one. We got in class, about two hours after the towers were hit and everybody was all wound up saying we need to kill all of them and go to war. I asked what's any different than us going to other countries bombing them and damaging their property and how it was bound to come back on us at some point. Lead to some heated shouting matches and that class ending way early.