Remastered 9/11 footage that captures first plane impact

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
I was 4 years old so I don’t really remember that day, but my family was looking through old videos and found one of my little brother learning how to walk dated to 9/11…it was a little eerie to think about

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Still makes my stomach turn. IIRC that doc showed what was left of one person that jumped, it was just one big splatter of fluids. That whole week was just non stop coverage on every fukkin channel 24/7. I legit stopped watching tv for like two months after. The eeriest thing for me was not hearing airplanes in the sky, I lived not too far from Midway Airport at the time. It was always the sound of airplanes in the sky.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Always wondered what was the reaction from black people in NY in the "hood" or projects considering the disparity in socioeconomics. I remember KRS saying many where celebrating

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Still makes my stomach turn. IIRC that doc showed what was left of one person that jumped, it was just one big splatter of fluids. That whole week was just non stop coverage on every fukkin channel 24/7. I legit stopped watching tv for like two months after. The eeriest thing for me was not hearing airplanes in the sky, I lived not too far from Midway Airport at the time. It was always the sound of airplanes in the sky.
THIS. shyt traumatized a lot of us because I remember being enthralled with the footage for the first 3 to 4 hours after school and when I finally had enough I flip to Cartoon Network and even they got the footage on a loop. It was inescapable. A grand display of murder, disparity, suicide, etc for all the country's children to endure on loop and they wonder why we got an influx of mass shooter's today.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I've been going back down that rabbit hole of 9/11 on YouTube. Mostly documentaries on Atta and the other hijackers.

The U.S. ignored so many signs...........or did they?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been going back down that rabbit hole of 9/11 on YouTube. Mostly documentaries on Atta and the other hijackers.

The U.S. ignored so many signs...........or did they?
I think you can go too far down the rabbit hole with this type of shyt.

on a "conspiracy" level I think it's quite simple.

we had a military contractor lobbyist as our VP, they ignored good intelligence and America launched two never ending wars off of it and all of their buddies got paid.

it wasn't an inside job, just some very sick capitalist opportunism, that led to thousands of dead americans and even more dead people in the middle east.

broller

Veteran
Daps

we had a military contractor lobbyist as our VP, they ignored good intelligence and America launched two never ending wars off of it and all of their buddies got paid.

it wasn't an inside job, just some very sick capitalist opportunism, that led to thousands of dead americans and even more dead people in the middle east.

Good video

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

I'm hearing that another dude who was supposed to take part, couldn't get in the U.S. because he was on a watch list and that Atta and the rest, tried numerous times, vouching for him to be allowed in.

And i agree with all you said, especially your final point in your post.