Remastered 9/11 footage that captures first plane impact

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before 9/11 hijackers would just ask for ransom and land the plane. This was unheard of and nobody expected this.

lee-corso-not-so-fast.jpg

To the public this was unheard of. There was actually a plot devised by the people who first attacked the WTC back in '93 called Operation Bojinka. The operation involved hijacking airplanes from Asia, and bombing them mid-flight over the ocean. The last part of the operation was to crash a plane into CIA headquarters. This operation also included killing the Pope. This plan was devised in 1995, by the same people who plotted the 1993 WTC attack. One man who was involved in the plot was actually arrested before the plot could be carried out, and his partner in the plot was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, who was the #2 to Bin Laden. After KSM was apprehended for his role in the 9-11 attack, he told investigators that the 9-11 attack was a a version of the Bojinka attack:

Bush & Co. lying to the public about how they never envisioned an attack like this on the U.S. was false. It's especially insulting when you realize that Bush & Co. were exposed for hiding the fact that Bush got intelligence briefings literally stating Al-Qaeda's intention to strike the U.S. that summer, months before 9-11:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still remember this day. I was in 2nd grade sitting in class and my teacher got a phone call and said to us something like "Something terrible has happened to our country." I remember some kid sitting in class crying. I got home and watched the news coverage all day. I was about 6 years old at the time, crazy how this was 22 years ago. :wow:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going to the mall to buy The Blueprint during a break in classes is how I found out

People were crowded inside a Radio Shack watching the TVs

Bought the album but definitely had news radio going in the car the rest of the day
That’s crazy. Fabolous dropped that day too. What was the experience like listening to the cd in the whip

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
It was spooky seeing abandoned cars at my train station days after this happened.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
That’s crazy. Fabolous dropped that day too. What was the experience like listening to the cd in the whip

Yeah I copped the Fab too.

I honestly don’t remember when I listened to the album. After the mall & lunch we went back to campus, and I know it was the radio still when I dropped him off at home after

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
lee-corso-not-so-fast.jpg

To the public this was unheard of. There was actually a plot devised by the people who first attacked the WTC back in '93 called Operation Bojinka. The operation involved hijacking airplanes from Asia, and bombing them mid-flight over the ocean. The last part of the operation was to crash a plane into CIA headquarters. This operation also included killing the Pope. This plan was devised in 1995, by the same people who plotted the 1993 WTC attack. One man who was involved in the plot was actually arrested before the plot could be carried out, and his partner in the plot was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, who was the #2 to Bin Laden. After KSM was apprehended for his role in the 9-11 attack, he told investigators that the 9-11 attack was a a version of the Bojinka attack:

Bush & Co. lying to the public about how they never envisioned an attack like this on the U.S. was false. It's especially insulting when you realize that Bush & Co. were exposed for hiding the fact that Bush got intelligence briefings literally stating Al-Qaeda's intention to strike the U.S. that summer, months before 9-11:

I am pretty sure he means the public. The main reason people stayed docile during the hijackings outside of Flight 93 is because the M.O. for hijackers for decades was to take people hostage and make demands. They land somewhere, hold people hostage and make a bunch of demands that may or may not get met.

If people had even the slightest idea that they were going to do what they did people would of fought back immediately.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll never forget that day. Was in my 8th grade American History class and the p.a. came on to accounce what happened. We turned on the tv and saw the first tower with fire and smoke coming out of it. Not too much later the 2nd plane hit. I didn't think it was real at first. I thought they were playing a replay of of the first plane. When the 2nd plane hit the towers everyone realize we were under attack. It was the most surreal thing I've ever seen in my life. Had nightmares about for months afterwards

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
stop lying.....They have literlly killed their citizens who criticize their relationship with the west especially america.

You are just uneducated.

Two new reviews of Saudi government textbooks show not much has changed, despite these efforts. In 2019, Saudi students were still being instructed to keep westerners at a distance, to consider Jews “monkeys” and “assassins” bent on harming Muslim holy places, and to punish gays by death. All those sentiments are included in text books that are required reading for Muslim children in Saudi Arabia from kindergarten through high school, according to a review by Jerusalem-based Institute for Monitoring Peace and Cultural Tolerance in School Education, or IMPACT SE, a nonprofit whose research has been cited by the UN and the Anti-Defamation League.

A second organization highlighted similar disturbing material. “Students are being taught that Christians, Jews and other Muslims are ‘enemies’ of the true believer, and to befriend and show respect only to other true believers, specifically the Wahhabis,” the strict sect of Islam upon which Saudi Arabia was founded, says Ali Al-Ahmed of the Washington, D.C.-based Institute for Gulf Studies, in a preview for TIME of his own meticulous review of the 2019 textbooks due out in March. The two groups have shared their results with U.S. government officials.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
You are just uneducated.

Two new reviews of Saudi government textbooks show not much has changed, despite these efforts. In 2019, Saudi students were still being instructed to keep westerners at a distance, to consider Jews “monkeys” and “assassins” bent on harming Muslim holy places, and to punish gays by death. All those sentiments are included in text books that are required reading for Muslim children in Saudi Arabia from kindergarten through high school, according to a review by Jerusalem-based Institute for Monitoring Peace and Cultural Tolerance in School Education, or IMPACT SE, a nonprofit whose research has been cited by the UN and the Anti-Defamation League.

A second organization highlighted similar disturbing material. “Students are being taught that Christians, Jews and other Muslims are ‘enemies’ of the true believer, and to befriend and show respect only to other true believers, specifically the Wahhabis,” the strict sect of Islam upon which Saudi Arabia was founded, says Ali Al-Ahmed of the Washington, D.C.-based Institute for Gulf Studies, in a preview for TIME of his own meticulous review of the 2019 textbooks due out in March. The two groups have shared their results with U.S. government officials.

Saying i am uneducated but then citing ADL sources as proof :mjlol:

ADL who have an interest in protecting Israel. The same ADL that say Farakhan is "railing against Jews, white people and the LGBT community."....i guess that also makes him a "hater of western societies".

reality is that most of them saudi royals got educated out in the west....they put american troops on saudi soil during the golf war and they been working togther for years.