Remastered 9/11 footage that captures first plane impact

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I'm so glad social media wasn't around that day.

That day was fukking horrific enough as is.
Imagine if 9/11 had happened in present day. We’d have people live streaming from the hijacked plane or from the 96th floor trapped in the towers :wow:

And thousands of videos and pics off peoples phones

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
That shyt was crazy. It’s crazy to think they probably had to rush right there right after the seen the crash
They did. They put a lot of footage in a documentary that aired the following year on NBC, I believe. I think they were actually in the process of filming a documentary on something else before that happened hence why the cameras were rolling.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Was my freshman year in college. I didn’t have a tv in my dorm yet. Went to the residence hall for breakfast and wondering why all the people were hovered around the big tv like some breaking news was happening. Then looked at what happened and put everything together and was in complete shock. Went to my first class that morning and everyone just sat there saying nothing. Professor just walked in and said “I know this is a difficult time in our country, everyone is going through this, class dismissed for today.”

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
That was a crazy coincidence.

Cold part is, I believe that's the very reason they sent two planes.

One to get every camera in the city focused on that spot. Then the second one was live on air for the whole country to see.

Just to even plot on that level. But then, to have the whole plot work perfectly.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m a firefighter, I visited the 9/11 memorial & museum last summer

Broke down crying when I saw the names & pictures of all the FFs & EMTs. Those guys went into those towers knowing they were going to die, and still evacuated thousands of people.

I couldn’t imagine walking up a 110 story skyscraper in full gear :mjcry:

My neighbor was a NYFD firefighter and he went down there that day.. Once he saw the gaping hole in that building he made a business decision and went home.. Luckily he was off duty that day.. Still fukks him up thinking about it but he knew he made the right choice to go home to his wife and young kids at the time…

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if 9/11 had happened in present day. We’d have people live streaming from the hijacked plane or from the 96th floor trapped in the towers :wow:

And thousands of videos and pics off peoples phones

that would’ve been too much to witness :to:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Still can't imagine what the passengers were going through.

Then, you think of those people in the building, especially above the point of impact. It eventually got so bad, that people below the point of impact couldn't take the heat/smoke any longer and jumped.

The 911 call by Kevin Cosgrove still gives me the chills. Building collapsed while he was on the phone. His final words, "OH GOD! OH!!!!!!!!"

Damn, I had never heard of that phone call before

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
That was a crazy coincidence.

Cold part is, I believe that's the very reason they sent two planes.

One to get every camera in the city focused on that spot. Then the second one was live on air for the whole country to see.

Just to even plot on that level. But then, to have the whole plot work perfectly.

The fact these towel terrorists were amateur pilots who were able to masterfully steer two planes into two separate massive buldings and bring both crashing down never sat right for me. Seems far too perfect a disaster.