Remastered 9/11 footage that captures first plane impact

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
They have schools quite literally that teach hate towards western society :comeon:

That's not to say they didn't have some valid points about government but the people in the planes did nothing. The people in the buildings did nothing. The firefighters did nothing to them either.

fukk the Saudis

stop lying.....They have literlly killed their citizens who criticize their relationship with the west especially america.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
The place I worked at here in Illinois when 9/11 happened, Akorn, filed bankruptcy and closed down a few months ago. I still remember walking in the break room and seeing ppl glued to the TV.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I already wrote on here my experience that day...

But im always curious how people not from the affected cities felt watching everything happen.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah was in 6th grade
Still remember my pops crying a lil or almost cuz he was nervous cuz his sister worked in Manhattan at the time(she was safe though)
Only time I ever seen this nikka cry

Yeah man them muslims are my school was getting lit the fukk up that yr on some “you’s a terrorist!” :dead:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
The downfall of America brought to you by some Saudi towel heads with box cutters. Biggest L in human history.

What I don't understand is why the men on those two planes didn't bum rush those terrorists

Before 9/11 hijackers would just ask for ransom and land the plane. This was unheard of and nobody expected this.

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah was in 6th grade
Still remember my pops crying a lil or almost cuz he was nervous cuz his sister worked in Manhattan at the time(she was safe though)
Only time I ever seen this nikka cry

Yeah man them muslims are my school was getting lit the fukk up that yr on some “you’s a terrorist!” :dead:
Man they were catching that WORK in our school to the point we had to have an assembly regarding it.

Metro Detroit has the highest population of Arabs/Chaldeans in the USA, a SHIIIITLOAD went to my HS (Cody) due to it's close proximity to Dearborn (their turf.) Ain't gone lie that shyt was bold as fukk, imagine already feeling like an outsider then having to deal with that shyt on the daily...