Remastered 9/11 footage that captures first plane impact

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
shyt gets me upset every time I see it.

“Lets literally continue to hold hands with Saudi kings, though…”
It's crazy how they basically spent less than 1M to get these pissed off lunatics to do this shyt.

Look at the returns they got on that investment. Patriot act, trillions spent in useless wars that achieved nothing, millions dead in Iraq and Afghanistan who had nothing to do with this. Supercharged the nazification of the republican party and accelerated the tensions we have today.

And on top of that, we STILL DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. :wow:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I saw this shyt happen while on break on the breakroom TV’s at the Verizon customer service call center :picard:

shyt was surreal. Customers freakin out on the phone. It was instant unity between everyone in the building. Mfs huggin and shyt reppin ‘murica 🇺🇸

Wild times, Bush cold asf :mjcry:

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I’ve seen this footage on the CNN documentary of 911. Those firefighters in this video were rookies and were tired of doing typical maintenance work around the city. That day, those firefighters were hoping something with some action happens instead of routine checks of manholes.

They got what they wished for.

:damn:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's hard to believe there is a whole generation now with no memory or comprehension of 9/11. They probably look at the site of the old towers the same way modern people look at old civil war memorials or that iwojima statue in DC.

I wonder if this is how the greatest generation felt about pearl harbor as genX and millennials hit the scene

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
The downfall of America brought to you by some Saudi towel heads with box cutters. Biggest L in human history.

What I don't understand is why the men on those two planes didn't bum rush those terrorists

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
The downfall of America brought to you by some Saudi towel heads with box cutters. Biggest L in human history.

What I don't understand is why the men on those two planes didn't bum rush those terrorists

Becaue they were told they had bombs and knives...they also told them that they would just take the flight back to the airport.....they thought they wee getting kidnapped. Nobody thought they were on a suicide mission.