Remastered 9/11 footage that captures first plane impact

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The downfall of America brought to you by some Saudi towel heads with box cutters. Biggest L in human history.

What I don't understand is why the men on those two planes didn't bum rush those terrorists
Some people did and they got cut up.

Also, up until that point no one had used a hijacked plane like that. I'm sure if they had known what the plan was they would have fought.

The United 93 passengers got told about the other hijackings and flying them into targets and that's why they rushed them.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Was in 8th grade. Principal came in and whispered to my homeroom teacher and she almost broke down in tears.

Never heard of the WTC had no idea of terrorism.

They wheeled in a TV in our classroom. We were wilding cuz we were going home and we saw it live on tv when the 2nd plane hit.

The entire classroom was like :ohhh::lupe:

We was scared as hell thought we were at War. Only a select few had cell phones then we just wanted our parents to arrive so we could get home

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I just had a whole reaction to the video. I remember that day. I saw the second plane hit live. 9/11 was legit traumatizing. It happened before school where I lived. We did zero work that whole day. We literally just watch the news. The whole country was traumatized for a year.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The downfall of America brought to you by some Saudi towel heads with box cutters. Biggest L in human history.

What I don't understand is why the men on those two planes didn't bum rush those terrorists
There were 4 planes. On the one that crashed in the middle of nowhere they did bum rush. The others had no idea what the plan was.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: Hurt me to my core

IMG-8358.jpg