relationships are a pain man....like am i wrong here?!!

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Just had a 90 minute plus convo. She wants us to get therapy. Apparently she feels like I dont love her because I don't do the little things like get her flowers(I do for valentines day) random surprises, plan fun dates to keep her happy. I am not romantic enough but everything else i am good at, being there for her, listening to her blah blah but I am not emotional enough. She even said I am one the few guys she know she can trust 100 percent(I have passed up easy ass multiples times)

Pretty sure this is going to crash and burn at this point. I am going to therapy route and attempt to do better and "tap in to my emotional side" but at this point looking bad.

As a single male, I did not have to worry about this n being put on a emotional roller coaster. Like I dont know....I legit think if this fails, that my next move is a 30 plus, being single for a minute, has a dog , woman who just appreciates a man being there for her.

Also think its because my source of happiness doesn't really depend on someone while hers does.

I will see how this goes.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Earlier this year, I went to x place with my girl. Spent like 5 days, super nice high rise hotel, then two overseas country halfway through the year...for close to a week.... she constantly complains about me not courting her. We live together. Our last date was a month ago. In between thanks giving holiday, also I traveled to South Florida myself n she goes to vegas and now wants to do a trip or road trip which I honestly don't care to do. All my vacation days have been spent traveling, I just want to freaking chill.

Like damn, its like women keep watching these social media sheet n think life should be some fairy tale romance movies daily, dates weekly blah blah. I am perfectly fine just chillin at the house. I have always been this way. F

Like I am the easiest guy to date because I am mad laid back and let things work itself out (lol she complains about that too). Now she is talking about trouble in paradise.

lol am I wrong here? Also valentines day and her birthday, I went big for her. It's like all that is out of the window.

Well for starters stop simping and spending all this damn money on hoes.
Put yo foot down and tell her nah we gotta stack some bread you not finna burn a hole in my pockets.

Get you a jant that knws the value of a dollar.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
OP you need to man up before it gets worse... :francis: relationships are a lot of time consuming energy consuming emotionally draining things in this world to maintain. I feel sorry for you. As a single bachelor myself I don't have these problem's:mjlol:good luck

They truly are, I dont have these problems when I am single and doing my own thing but I can't be a bachelor forever lol. I won't be young forever so I am taking dating more seriously to find a woman that we can be there each other for and settle down with.. This is starting to go sour.

Kenwins01

Pro
Daps
Relationships are constant work and if she’s the right one you have to put in the work.. anyone can go on vacation.. ask yourself how did you meet her? Did you court her then? Of course you did so why stop now that your in a relationship and living together?

It don’t take much to court ya lady, every now and then bring home some flowers and candy for her.. buy her a card letting her know how much she is appreciated.. do the little things bro

It goes a long way, don’t listen to these coli nikkas they don’t get no p*ssy
Only if she reciprocates the kind gestures. Never spoil a woman that doesn’t spoil you.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They truly are, I dont have these problems when I am single and doing my own thing but I can't be a bachelor forever lol. I won't be young forever so I am taking dating more seriously to find a woman that we can be there each other for and settle down with.. This is starting to go sour.

You need someone who probably isn't so damned needy or delusional...:mjlol: you'll be fine she needs to fix herself...

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Earlier this year, I went to x place with my girl. Spent like 5 days, super nice high rise hotel, then two overseas country halfway through the year...for close to a week.... she constantly complains about me not courting her. We live together. Our last date was a month ago. In between thanks giving holiday, also I traveled to South Florida myself n she goes to vegas and now wants to do a trip or road trip which I honestly don't care to do. All my vacation days have been spent traveling, I just want to freaking chill.

Like damn, its like women keep watching these social media sheet n think life should be some fairy tale romance movies daily, dates weekly blah blah. I am perfectly fine just chillin at the house. I have always been this way. F

Like I am the easiest guy to date because I am mad laid back and let things work itself out (lol she complains about that too). Now she is talking about trouble in paradise.

lol am I wrong here? Also valentines day and her birthday, I went big for her. It's like all that is out of the window.

Gotta be honest It doesn't sound like y'all are even in an actual relationship :yeshrug:

Well she thinks she's in one but you're still acting like y'all are just dating hence the conflict

I read all that and don't understand why you're even living with one another :manny:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps

Man bush that broad. She ain't bringing you no peace in the end and you gone be chasing that 'tryna plz her' carrot for forever or until she gets bored.

That's just MY OPINION bro

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
He lost soon as he made this thread and ain’t even realize it

Edit: shyt you lawst before even making this thread , this just the nail on the coffin

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Make the thread breh
no point...

the "manosphere" has fukked up the whole conversation...

all the talking points that actually align with reality...

are diluted by sheer volume of bullshyt being pushed just to appeal to goofy/angry/incelish nikkas..

so the pushback on the goofy shyt always gets misdirected towards the good knowledge...

I'm not for the back and forth and bad faith arguments

:yeshrug:

Kevin Samuels said everything that needed to be said and had live conversations that further proved his point

most could do is reiterate some of the same shyt on this goofy ass board...

not worth it