relationships are a pain man....like am i wrong here?!!

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
The Coli is not the place to ask for relationship advice.

Most bruhs are gonna give you advice that'll lead you down the same path as them...which is being lonely, miserable, and have a growing sense of apathy towards women.

I have actual knowledge that'd be more beneficial to the happiness you are seeking without sabotaging your chances with the current (or future) woman you are dating.

I'll revisit the thread later to touch on that.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I’m more tripping off the fact it’s seen as a separate effort. I understand being a homebody but never doing/planning anything for yourself, is wild to me. So then you live with someone and expect them to dud around the house with you?

Even just running errands together, like I could text my homegirl to grab coffee,
and head to the Amish market with me. I was going to do it anyway, but asking is how we bond in relationships. Simply doings things with others.

It seems like people don’t know how or want to integrate people into their life. I would be looking at my friends crazy if we hadn’t gotten together in close to a month, that means life is way too hectic, time to break that up.
It’s an interesting perspective. I’m 100% a homebody so going out to do things isn’t really something I’m going to outside sports events. My girl is definitely a date night and travel person. End of the day I enjoy being with her so we find the balance of doing things together.

Seems unreasonable to think that you would be enter into a relationship with someone that favors those things (within reason) and expect them to sit at home with you. Especially if y’all live together.

The entire premise of bringing someone into your life but wanting the same outcome as being single is :gucci:

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s an interesting perspective. I’m 100% a homebody so going out to do things isn’t really something I’m going to outside sports events. My girl is definitely a date night and travel person. End of the day I enjoy being with her so we find the balance of doing things together.

Seems unreasonable to think that you would be enter into a relationship with someone that favors those things (within reason) and expect them to sit at home with you. Especially if y’all live together.

The entire premise of being someone into your life but want the same outcome of being single is :gucci:
:russ: I’m saying!! Excellent points were made.

“THATS A GOOD MAN SAVANNAH”

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
The Coli is not the place to ask for relationship advice.

Most bruhs are gonna give you advice that'll lead you down the same path as them...which is being lonely, miserable, and have a growing sense of apathy towards women.

I have actual knowledge that'd be more beneficial to the happiness you are seeking without sabotaging your chances with the current (or future) woman you are dating.

I'll revisit the thread later to touch on that.

Middle aged, woman worshipping, simp babble.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Imma be honest. It sounds like deep down inside you know you need to break up with this woman but you too puzzy to do it.

If you dont do it, she will become more of a pain in your ass until she disrespects you to the point of no return. If you dont break up with her now, she will create a scenario to sabotage the relationship.

Get your peace and tranquility back now or keep suffering on the inside while you be the bytch in yo relationship

:ufdup:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Earlier this year, I went to x place with my girl. Spent like 5 days, super nice high rise hotel, then two overseas country halfway through the year...for close to a week.... she constantly complains about me not courting her. We live together. Our last date was a month ago. In between thanks giving holiday, also I traveled to South Florida myself n she goes to vegas and now wants to do a trip or road trip which I honestly don't care to do. All my vacation days have been spent traveling, I just want to freaking chill.

Like damn, its like women keep watching these social media sheet n think life should be some fairy tale romance movies daily, dates weekly blah blah. I am perfectly fine just chillin at the house. I have always been this way. F

Like I am the easiest guy to date because I am mad laid back and let things work itself out (lol she complains about that too). Now she is talking about trouble in paradise.

lol am I wrong here? Also valentines day and her birthday, I went big for her. It's like all that is out of the window.
Dump her. There is a certain type of woman that is never satisfied. It will never be enough :camby:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By tending to their needs...she should know what he likes and wants
They live together though, so I would assume his needs are being fulfilled more regularly, than her need for regular dates. She shouldn’t stop desiring that just because he doesn’t want to oblige. As stated before doesn’t appear they aren’t compatible.