relationships are a pain man....like am i wrong here?!!

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Yes, you are very wrong,

1) Stop living with these women, you sound like you need time for yourself and that ain't happening in that liviing situation esp w/ her attitude

2) LISTEN to what she is saying and ask what she wants, and do what she is saying, it doesn't matter if you do 5 a day trip if that's not how they vibe

3) You are too laidback, YOU ARE BORING. Don't be so laid back that you fall into the regular degular of things, be spontanteous on occasion but something memorable. This is where a lot of women complain about men. You matching the energy you had trying to get at her.

If that don't work, oooweee.
Silkk the Shocker - Charge It 2 Da Game - Amazon.com Music
I have to disagree playa because for starters he shouldn't change who he is for a women. He is a MAN which makes him a leader by default in a relationship. To put it simply he needs to find a women who will get on HIS program.

never be a women's personal court jester

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Just had a 90 minute plus convo. She wants us to get therapy. Apparently she feels like I dont love her because I don't do the little things like get her flowers(I do for valentines day) random surprises, plan fun dates to keep her happy. I am not romantic enough but everything else i am good at, being there for her, listening to her blah blah but I am not emotional enough. She even said I am one the few guys she know she can trust 100 percent(I have passed up easy ass multiples times)

Pretty sure this is going to crash and burn at this point. I am going to therapy route and attempt to do better and "tap in to my emotional side" but at this point looking bad.

As a single male, I did not have to worry about this n being put on a emotional roller coaster. Like I dont know....I legit think if this fails, that my next move is a 30 plus, being single for a minute, has a dog , woman who just appreciates a man being there for her.

Also think its because my source of happiness doesn't really depend on someone while hers does.

I will see how this goes.
It's a wrap dog:francis:

Daps
OP... Brotha... listen. Let that heffa go. From the streets she came and to the streets she shall return. Don't make the same mistakes I made. You are wasting your time. It won't get easier from here, only worse. She is flighty, immature, childish and emotional. And she is looking at everybody else like they are the problem without even considering that maybe it's her. Look at the title you chose for this thread. You asked "Am I wrong?" I'll bet you my bottom dollar that she has NEVER asked herself that question, ever. And she probably never will. And you can't do anything with a woman like that, and you don't want to. She is so immature and stupid that she thinks her ish don't stink, when she is obviously a terrible person. But I promise you that whoever she talks to, she spends time demonizing you and never once stops to consider the wrong that she does in your relationship.

I'm advising you to drop her. Today. It's gonna be cold and lonely for a bit but the Scripture says that it's better to dwell in the corner of an attic by yourself than in a large mansion with a brawling woman.

This woman sounds like she is complete and utter trash. And I know EXACTLY how you feel cause I have been in this same exact situation.

And if you're waiting for her to take any accountability, you're wasting your life. Hell will literally freeze over before she admits that she'll take accountability for ANYTHING. Let that heffa go. Kick her out. If you're staying with her, then leave.

Deep down you know I'm right.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
A lot of great advice on this thread, but I gotta give you the "homie to homie", car-ride talk...

(Respectfully), get that bytch TF outta here! :camby:

You sound like a good, and chill dude. You're certainly a trick (which she recognizes), but we'll get back to that later. A lot of these hoes would kill to get wit a nkka, who does 25% of the shyt, you're doin, and this chick complaining. FOH. :comeon:

The shyt is ungrateful, and entitled. Miss me wit that shyt. You don't exist, to be some bytch, personal genie. Did u pop outta lamp, when you met this bytch? At the least, you're incompatible. On a bigger note, after you're bussin up all this money on her, what is she really doing for you?

You fukkin up that type of bag, and she still out here, taking getaways, wit her crew? Come on, my guy.....:troll:

You better than that. Quit lettin shorty walk all over you, or project you're in the wrong for not fukkin up all your bread. She sounds like, she's in the way. Let her be some other nkka (simps) headache. At the end of the day, you're YOU, and she's HER. I'm 100% comfortable tellin a bytch (especially one, I'm dealin wit already) this shyt...

"If I'm not you're cup of tea (which is already cap, cuz she already deals wit you), THEN go get you the nkka, you're lookin for. THIS AINT THAT." :stopitslime:

If she fukks wit u the loooong way, then she's gonna get wit the program (cuz she's not gonna risk losing you). If she don't (and in your case, sees you as Trick Daddy), then you already know what time it is, AND YOU WON ANYWAY. Don't be a simp, walkover nkka. Women don't (truly) respect that shyt.

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Well, compromise is the corner stone of every relationship. Even the most introverted of men (if he is reasonable) would want to compromise for the sake of his girl. The problem in the case of OP, if we take his post at face value, is that his woman does not recognize the effort he makes in terms of keeping her happy. This is clearly a problem.
There is compromise but if you have to categorize going places and doing things with someone you decided to be in a relationship with as “wouldn’t mind” then I struggle to understand why you are with them. Sounds like you tolerate them which is odd.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Just had a 90 minute plus convo. She wants us to get therapy. Apparently she feels like I dont love her because I don't do the little things like get her flowers(I do for valentines day) random surprises, plan fun dates to keep her happy. I am not romantic enough but everything else i am good at, being there for her, listening to her blah blah but I am not emotional enough. She even said I am one the few guys she know she can trust 100 percent(I have passed up easy ass multiples times)

Pretty sure this is going to crash and burn at this point. I am going to therapy route and attempt to do better and "tap in to my emotional side" but at this point looking bad.

As a single male, I did not have to worry about this n being put on a emotional roller coaster. Like I dont know....I legit think if this fails, that my next move is a 30 plus, being single for a minute, has a dog , woman who just appreciates a man being there for her.

Also think its because my source of happiness doesn't really depend on someone while hers does.

This sounds similar to me and my ex’s situation. Notice I said EX. Take from that what you need…

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

That won’t last for long. Breh if you are going to be in an actual adult relationship it’s going to be work and there are going to be ups and downs. There isn’t much way around that. You goofed a lot but if you think you are going to find a woman, live with her and not be bothered then you are in a different timeline.

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Somebody else set a standard you not living up to...

:francis:

men wanting women with less "experience" isn't just about sex

:francis:
100% gold. No worse feeling than trying to set up dates and activities and the girl has already done it before multiple times.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is compromise but if you have to categorize going places and doing things with someone you decided to be in a relationship with as “wouldn’t mind” then I struggle to understand why you are with them. Sounds like you tolerate them which is odd.
I’m more tripping off the fact it’s seen as a separate effort. I understand being a homebody but never doing/planning anything for yourself, is wild to me. So then you live with someone and expect them to dud around the house with you?

Even just running errands together, like I could text my homegirl to grab coffee,
and head to the Amish market with me. I was going to do it anyway, but asking is how we bond in relationships. Simply doings things with others.

It seems like people don’t know how or want to integrate people into their life. I would be looking at my friends crazy if we hadn’t gotten together in close to a month, that means life is way too hectic, time to break that up.