Regular girls>>>Models

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
instagram, twitter, and video hoes aint real models.

I know girls that have been in vogue that are more down to earth then some of these instagram hoes.

Right. A lot of delusional cats that are basing how models act off of limited interaction and/or the internet....

:pachaha: only on the coli where nikkas is turning down model chicks to be with regular broads.

Them bytches don't even know you exist b. You fukk with regular bytches because that's all that will fukk with you :nonikkas:

Bingo.

The low self-esteem, lack of charisma, & self-admitted unattractiveness is shining BRIGHT in this bytch. LOL. :laugh:

Ol' "Let's be honest, none of us will ever date a model"-ass nikkas :belipetraeus:

Last edited by a moderator:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I dont had my fair share of social meda hood models. Some are smart but just down right lazy, while other are just dumb and lazy. Most of them have kids and no stable means of income besides ya average walmart or security job. They may get paid for a event or party they advertise but thats about it.

Even part time strippers...with that being said, I couldnt bring myself to do such a thing as wife these chicks. Its a lot of rich old simps out there that pay these chicks to fukk and 97% of will do it.

Besides everything has a expiration date, once them looks go then what?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get grown ass men complaining about their looks. You can go to the gym, adopt a healthy diet, buy skincare products, buy better clothes, etc. Got fukked up teeth? Go to the dentist. It's like fat people who complain about being fat.

Want to fukk girls like Jordin Sparks or Raven Symone?

jordin-sparks2012-08-28_05-07-45performs-at-the-us-open-679x1280.jpg

http://clutchmag.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/necolebytchie2.jpeg

Then step your game up. They're not lowering their standards for you.

And why would you want to procreate with Shaniqua with poor bone structure and bad skin? You want your kids to be ugly too?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I'm not attracted to the attention whores on these social media sites whether they fine as hell or ugly. I'd smash a broad like Maliah Michel but I would never wife her. It doesnt go past the physical for me. But there are tons of regular broads out here that are just as attractive but not on that attention whore status.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Alot of you guys are going to end up like this loser who flies to third world countries, fukks prostitutes, and brags about it like he's some kind of player/pimp:

Photos of hot/cute girls I met in Angeles City! : Happier Abroad

lmao @ calling the girls 'hot'

:whoo: @ some of these quotes:

They're obviously whores

W: Not all of them. But I'd rather be with whores than with prudish girls who never touch you and think they're too good for that and that sex is a sin.

What the hell? Some of the pics vanished. Maybe PicasaWeb changes the URL of the photos regularly. Odd

and the beauty of it all is that the Phippines is still in the Anglosphere.

I second that emotion. The only difference between a whore and a typical American woman is that the whore is more honest. And the whores are better than the women who let a guy get to third base and then send him home with blue balls. Not to mention the women who get a guy to spend a fortune on her with implied promises of sex and then give him
nothing in return.

BTW, the Philippines isn't quite babe "paradise". Paradise would not have tattooed women in it.

I agree with your observation reply comment Hero. I've tried my best to communicate with all sorts of American ladies and women. I'm in an atmosphere in the dating scene where women have this persona that they're just to dam good for you and prudish attitude.

I can EASILY talk with women abroad with more comfortability and they're more communicative with me. Not just because of their economic conditions. But because women abroad have more in common for what I seek. I've made more lady friends overseas, then here in the states.

When it comes to the dating scene here in the states. It's "non-existent" for me and I do go home with the case of the blue balls. I've only had one real physical relationship here in the states and that was 2007.

No offence to the PUA community and to get all the materials to the seduction guides and all that drama. But why is it that I can easily talk and communicate with women abroad. Than it is to have a difficult and hard time to here in the States in terms of the dating scene?

If I had to choose a comfortable environment that I'd feel 100% comfortable to pick-up a lady. It would be abroad hands down. Even in one area of the Philippines. I could probably have a date within my 1st week of my arrival there. And I would not need any seduction or pick-up-artist material needed.

Most of the ladies there are quite feminine, friendly, warm, fun to be with and communicative.

Finally, a chance for happiness ahead.

Sounds like 99% of the lames on the-coli :pachaha:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh. It's just looks though...

"Models" are overrated to begin with especially to n!ggas who don't access hot women on the regular...

Regular women ain't all that either

Maybe i'm missing something here

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's been studies done on attractiveness that say people generally end up with a partner of equal attractiveness.

Bullshyt. Go outside and you'll see that most girls are dating up by 1-2 points unless the guy is rich.
EDIT: As a challenge, I'd like all the girls on this forum post a picture of their face and picture of their current/ex-boyfriend.

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
Bullshyt. Go outside and you'll see that most girls are dating up by 1-2 points unless the guy is rich.
EDIT: As a challenge, I'd like all the girls on this forum post a picture of their face and picture of their current/ex-boyfriend.

:rudy: The girls where i am are 10 x better looking than the men. Most of the population in my area is also overweight. That's why studies are more important than 1 person's little bubble of the world.