Regular girls>>>Models

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Model chick (this creature's habitat is social media sites such as Twitter and Instagram, clubs & bars. She wants a baller eventhough she works at Macys :leostare:)

horrible, not every model chick chasing athletes or rappers
some working on/ working at good respectable jobs

so what if said model chick goes to school, but she maintain a instagram/twitter page. host clubs or bars

has a regular job but models on side. is that not a regular chick.
your whole post was just off

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i just don't like attention whores. it has less to do with where she rates on the scale and her chosen profession and more to do with how she responds to attention.

if she gets a lot of attention and she's like: :merchant::comeon::snoop:, then she may be a keeper.

if she gets a lot of attention and she's like: :krs::lolbron::shaq:, then it's bushes for her immediately.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
horrible, not every model chick chasing athletes or rappers
some working on/ working at good respectable jobs

so what if said model chick goes to school, but she maintain a instagram/twitter page. host clubs or bars

has a regular job but models on side. is that not a regular chick.
your whole post was just off

You being difficult for no reason. There are obviously exceptions. Most of the time, if a chick got her ass and titties all over Instagram, she not exactly working at Morgan Stanley, now is she? :stopitslime:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Model chick (this creature's habitat is social media sites such as Twitter and Instagram, clubs & bars. She wants a baller eventhough she works at Macys :leostare:)

instagram-girls-15.png

tumblr_ml0jkygrlh1r28ar7o1_500.jpg

Normal chick (her natural habitat is at work :krs:, university, park, gym, book store etc. You see this girl or girls like her everyday. You may not notice her because her ass isn't as fat as the model chick)

tumblr_mlfhsowNhE1ql90fqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mix2l3zOSY1ruqds8o1_500.jpg

I'd notice the bottom two, their faces shyt all over the top two.

Beautiful face > Big ass

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It be the avg girls that have the biggest egos on sites like instagram. A lot of women that are 9 and above are more humble. Just like mixed girls not wanting to claim they are mixed and black girls claiming a small mix

yup on a personality level the best women are the lowest (1-4) and the highest (8-10) that middle ground is dangerous they dont really know who they want to be

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I cant be the only one that thinks like this?

im not attracted to these video Vixens ,Models or Instagram whores for
some reason i admit it is good to look at but personally a
regular normal looking girl turns me on and ultimately is who i would
impregnate or wife up.

i can say from experience i dated a model before and plenty of dimes and ya they bad as fukk too look at walking around with but come at the end of the day

i always felt like this and ended up doing this too them to be honest

http://www.pictureshack.us/images/71749_c00ntodabushes2.gif

they gave me too much of a damn headache between the high maintenance, the big ego or serious insecurities yes they do have them even worse then regular females it was like too much to deal with

a average or reg chic is more of my thing cuz of their personality and how down to earth they tend too be. it took me a couple of years to realize that after i learn to give other women a chance to date and when i expanded on who i wanted to get at i always ended up with the normal average regular women instead of the dime model type of females

now dont get it twisted their are some who are down to earth and cool dime model women i just never ran across them too be honest and if i did they were already taken :to:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
instagram, twitter, and video hoes aint real models.

I know girls that have been in vogue that are more down to earth then some of these instagram hoes.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I dont really agree with the regular girls > Models chicks because the average chicks are gassed up too. To be honest, any black chick who is decent looking or has a big ass is usually gassed. Some take it in stride and some get blown up off it.

Its a very hard thing to define, but generally these chicks are unapproachable because like I said in another thread, nikkas are always thirsting at them. You can just FEEL the arrogance just passing by some of these woman. The only time I notice they drop that is if its a pretty boy, got money, or some popular type of dude ORRR if the guy is another race (thats a whole other thing).

Also black woman in general are very looks oriented, more so than other races of woman Ive noticed. Very rarely will you find a black guy dating a woman better looking than him, in many cases, they don't even get on their same level, maybe a notch bellow. But like I said, got some money, popularity, or a pretty boy and thts a different story. This is one of the REAL reasons many of them are single. Not enough "cool boys" to go around

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

instagram-girls-15.png

tumblr_ml0jkygrlh1r28ar7o1_500.jpg

Normal chick (her natural habitat is at work :krs:, university, park, gym, book store etc. You see this girl or girls like her everyday. You may not notice her because her ass isn't as fat as the model chick)

tumblr_mlfhsowNhE1ql90fqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mix2l3zOSY1ruqds8o1_500.jpg

I can see the lightskin one getting overlooked because she has a "bookworm" vibe about her and is average, but the dark skin chick is cute. She probably looking for a little chris brown lookin nikka to date lol. She crosses the looks barrior where she will now feel entitle to at LEAST a pretty boy. Alot of you don't realize how "materialistic" the black community is. Just because a girl is in a bookstore does not mean she wants a bookstore dude, and in many cases, they dont.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
instagram, twitter, and video hoes aint real models.

I know girls that have been in vogue that are more down to earth then some of these instagram hoes.

yeah we believe you.

first claiming to be friends with drake now claiming to know to chill with vogue models?

:what: nikka why you like lying so much? Neg/rep for life