Regular girls>>>Models

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It be the avg girls that have the biggest egos on sites like instagram. A lot of women that are 9 and above are more humble. Just like mixed girls not wanting to claim they are mixed and black girls claiming a small mix

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
It be the avg girls that have the biggest egos on sites like instagram. A lot of women that are 9 and above are more humble. Just like mixed girls not wanting to claim they are mixed and black girls claiming a small mix

:rudy: This is bullshyt. If you can find a EIGHT or above that is humble, don't let her go. I'm not even blaming the females, nikkaz is embarassing themselves over 6/7's, how the fukk do you expect a 9 to be humble? :shaq2:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
instagram models and video hos are for fantasies. i think any real sensible adult male knows better.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You only prefer them because they are more accessible to you. If you run in a circle where model bytches is the norm then you'd prefer model bytches too.
Personally I like bytches that I know I have a decent shot of fukking.
Yeah I agree cause its not like every model = fukking everybody and every normal chick = fukking nobody just waiting for you. I just don't want no chick where everybody know that chick is fukking everybody in them regards. I know alot of chicks aren't virgins but still don't want no chick that you walking with her everybody looking at you with the :russ:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Last thing we need is these average ass broads thinking they models :snoop:

You thirsty nikkaz is pathetic :why:

:mindblown:

That's the whole point of the site. These girls know they are not models, they do it for the extra $50-$100, for guys like the OP who would rather see everyday girls than models.

I stumbled upon the site looking for photography jobs

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
:mindblown:

That's the whole point of the site. These girls know they are not models, they do it for the extra $50-$100, for guys like the OP who would rather see everyday girls than models.

I stumbled upon the site looking for photography jobs

So we rewarding mediocrity now? :what:

they getting $100 just cuz they wuz born female and look average? :wow:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I cant be the only one that thinks like this?

im not attracted to these video Vixens ,Models or Instagram whores for
some reason i admit it is good to look at but personally a
regular normal looking girl turns me on and ultimately is who i would
impregnate or wife up.

5pkwwhc.jpg

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
This is very subjective (the definition of a "model chick" and a "regular chick" that is)....meaning, if you took an attractive "regular chick" and had her model, she'd look like a model chick. I just like attractive chicks.

In general, I agree with the underlying principle of this thread provided that it is this: the prototypical "model chicks" looks the same (literally, they look like the same chick). Give me an attractive "regular chick" over them any day of the week.

Model chick (this creature's habitat is social media sites such as Twitter and Instagram, clubs & bars. She wants a baller eventhough she works at Macys :leostare:)

instagram-girls-15.png

tumblr_ml0jkygrlh1r28ar7o1_500.jpg

Normal chick (her natural habitat is at work :krs:, university, park, gym, book store etc. You see this girl or girls like her everyday. You may not notice her because her ass isn't as fat as the model chick)

tumblr_mlfhsowNhE1ql90fqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mix2l3zOSY1ruqds8o1_500.jpg