Regular girls>>>Models

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I rarely see these thick instagram chicks in real life.

A lot of you dudes need to get off the internet, most of these girls use makeup,filters,poses to create an illusion etc.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
yeah we believe you.

first claiming to be friends with drake now claiming to know to chill with vogue models?

:what: nikka why you like lying so much? Neg/rep for life

I'm technically a vogue employee nikka! :ooh: Oh and you not believing the things I say just make my ego bigger. By the way I met drake, never claimed to be friends with him.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is weird. I would never settle for mediocrity. The challenge is to find a girl who's 8-10 and also has a good personality. You'd have to be a depressed loser to deliberately go after ugly/average women.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This thread is weird. I would never settle for mediocrity. The challenge is to find a girl who's 8-10 and also has a good personality. You'd have to be a depressed loser to deliberately go after ugly/average women.
I don't think people are losers but moreso realistic with themselves esp when they are alone with their own thoughts. Cats know cause of money, looks, whatever they can't get certain chicks so they find ways to justify their choices instead of being honest outwardly imo.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
the biggest problem in the game now is dude is hyping up any and everything. women can be fat old have kids and still get the same love as dimes. You got fat women walking around thinking they look good.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
nothing more finer then a down to earth chick cause they arent constantly getting hit on but other n*ggas every second of every day

i find that b*tches who are 5/6 maybe 7 outta ten are most likely to be the baddest chicks

not only are their ego's not over inflated as f*ck
but they're also f*ckable

but dont get me wrong i'll f*cks with a model chick in a heartbeat :steviej:

it's just beauty is only skin deep.. what happens when the b*tch starts aging and the only reason you're wit her is cause she's a 10/10 but she aint got sh*t to say, you gonna be lookin at her like damn not only are you not fine anymore, you never had anything to say

and that's when hookers and mistresses show up :ehh:

real walkie talkie

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
man...i feel sorry for the people saying they dont see the girls they see on tumblr in real life :wow:

you need to visit americas hotspots and know where they flock...Charlotte, NC opened my eyes when I was in college...so many bad ethnic girls...bronze skin...brown skin...light color eyes..natural hair...slim fit...some thick...man oh man that's where i found this asian chick i used to talk to :wow:

get out more srsly

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Me and my boys was in taco bell earlier eating and the piff that was walkin in, inside we was
:whew::ohlawd::wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I can see the lightskin one getting overlooked because she has a "bookworm" vibe about her and is average, but the dark skin chick is cute. She probably looking for a little chris brown lookin nikka to date lol. She crosses the looks barrior where she will now feel entitle to at LEAST a pretty boy. Alot of you don't realize how "materialistic" the black community is. Just because a girl is in a bookstore does not mean she wants a bookstore dude, and in many cases, they dont.

I don't agree with some of it but most attractive people want to date other attractive people. Not saying that should be the only reason but just saying.

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
I don't agree with some of it but most attractive people want to date other attractive people. Not saying that should be the only reason but just saying.

There's been studies done on attractiveness that say people generally end up with a partner of equal attractiveness.