Regular girls>>>Models

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
a woman is a woman?so you're on the same level as Maliah Michel,Esther Baxter,Tahiry and em?:comeon:
fukk outta here..

If that was the case every hoodbooger and boogerwolf u know would be a video model chick

And just for the record,we're using 'model' in this thread to mean twitter models and video hoes..not Victoria's Secret level of models

fukk has that got to do with anything?
breh it's all in your mind... they're regular girls if you strip away the image they're trying to live up to

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
Also black woman in general are very looks oriented, more so than other races of woman Ive noticed. Very rarely will you find a black guy dating a woman better looking than him, in many cases, they don't even get on their same level, maybe a notch bellow. But like I said, got some money, popularity, or a pretty boy and thts a different story. This is one of the REAL reasons many of them are single. Not enough "cool boys" to go around

I agreed with most of the other stuff you said but RAHNNN STAHPPP! Black women are no more looks oriented than other races and like someone else said, studies have shown that people tend to end up with people who are the same on the same level attractiveness that they are.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men can't appreciate fine ass third world yellow bytches? :usure:

I like Asian women too but none of those women were attractive, b.

Winston, why are you so open about the bar girls you have slept with in your lifetime?

Why the f**k not? What are you ashamed of? I been with a lot of whores and I been with a lot of ladyboys too who the f**k cares?

My avatar? Yeah that's a Pinay ladyboy bet you never would have guessed it.

You sir, are pretty disgusting. What has HA come to!

The fact that I'm even acknowledging your existence with my post sickens me already.

You are one sick freak, a homo piece of filth.

I have you on "Ignore" but you shouldn't even be allowed here in the first place.

LMAOOOO

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
breh it's all in your mind... they're regular girls if you strip away the image they're trying to live up to

yeah breh you are right..girls working at walmart,coli chicks,video models and all them Victoria's Secret model hoes are all the same..all regular,basic chicks

Its all in my mind..forgive me your Highness

:rudy:

Daps
Reppin
yeah breh you are right..girls working at walmart,coli chicks,video models and all them Victoria's Secret model hoes are all the same..all regular,basic chicks

Its all in my mind..forgive me your Highness

:rudy:
they all shyt and it stank, they all bleed monthly on a stick and it stank, they all wake up in the morning with dragon bref and it stank, they all sweat under they titties and it stank :yeshrug:...you letting these hoes deceive you with that glamorous image :aicmon:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
they all shyt and it stank, they all bleed monthly on a stick and it stank, they all wake up in the morning with dragon bref and it stank, they all sweat under they titties and it stank :yeshrug:...you letting these hoes deceive you with that glamorous image :aicmon:

what the fukk has all that got to do with what they look like?
Halle Berry,Sanaa Lathan,Meagan Goode also shyt,sweat and bleed..
they all on the same level with opulence and all these mud ducks running around in the streets?

u nikkas be saying some of the dumbest shyt

how many models u have fukked in your life boss man? :ld:

oh never mind..u must be living like that nikka in my sig

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
what the fukk has all that got to do with what they look like?
Halle Berry,Sanaa Lathan,Meagan Goode also shyt,sweat and bleed..
they all on the same level with opulence and all these mud ducks running around in the streets?

u nikkas be saying some of the dumbest shyt

how many models u have fukked in your life boss man? :ld:

oh never mind..u must be living like that nikka in my sig

:dead:
:mindblown:...you know what? fukk it

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agreed with this thread when I thought u just meant chicks that's excessivley mad up,look like they took hrs to get dressed,always got weave in....just shyt that's done to give a woman more "sex appeal"....it might be strange but I'm more attracted to the female that looks cute/sweet verses ooze sex appeal...im tryna fuk either way:whoa:,but I prefer that Lauren London NewNew type,I got a weakness for that:ohlawd:...funny thing about that is once i find out she actually is a bytch,ain't sweet or ain't shyt for sum reason it ruins the look for me:russ:...where as a chick who oozes that sex appeal like a rhianna I kinda dig the racthett and dirty behavior from and is actually arrousing:ohhh:...again I'm still probaly fukin either way...but if u just sayin u like lesser lookin chicks for no reason other than they don't look as good :childplease:

man...i feel sorry for the people saying they dont see the girls they see on tumblr in real life

you need to visit americas hotspots and know where they flock...Charlotte, NC opened my eyes when I was in college...so many bad ethnic girls...bronze skin...brown skin...light color eyes..natural hair...slim fit...some thick...man oh man that's where i found this asian chick i used to talk to :wow:

get out more srsly

This is basically the problem I would say,in certain areas nikkas live in I feel like nikkas have the idea a certain level of chick is always gon be stuck up....I know I'm in Kansas City MO right now and yeah its alooota wack to extra regular chicks who think they the shyt for no good reason in my hood and I could see how dudes born and raised here would get the ideea women is all stuck up if they stayed in they hood around the same people same clubs all the time....but I know for a fact when I had a job bout 30 mins out from my home base it wuz bad black women out there who wuz humble as fuk who acted like they didn't know how fine they wuz:ohhh:

And whenever bad chicks come here from major cities where bad bytches ain't scarce,or I go outta town to one of the major cities with a population known for beautiful woman they the same....they approach you and are real humble and not difficult to fuk whereas a lot of these regular bytches where I'm at might want u to jump thru hoops:childplease:...I been here too long to the point its kindve a shock when I pulled a bad chick with no effort like "damn u wanna hang out at my hotel off this simple azz convo we had about gas prices:wtf:?"....I think sumtimes we let the attitudes of the most vocal/loudest bytches reflect on the WHOLE population,it might reflect for a large number but certainly I don't think the odds is impossible just about anywhere in america....its alotta cats out there that really got it easy when it come to gettin bad bytches strictly off they location man....you might need to go a long way to compensate for your lack of looks or you might need to go a short distance,but like homie said get out more and move around....I know sum cats go all the way to Africa or the Dominican republic but maybe try to keep it in USA:salute: before u start usin the cheat codes goin all the way to Africa and south america lol