Regular girls>>>Models

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's been studies done on attractiveness that say people generally end up with a partner of equal attractiveness.

:rudy: The girls where i am are 10 x better looking than the men. Most of the population in my area is also overweight. That's why studies are more important than 1 person's little bubble of the world.

Unless you are gay, learning what makes a man physically attractive takes study.

Why don't you post some pictures...

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Alot of you guys are going to end up like this loser who flies to third world countries, fukks prostitutes, and brags about it like he's some kind of player/pimp:

P4121668%20%2833%29.JPG

P4121668%20%2839%29.JPG

P4121664%20%2812%29.JPG

P4121668%20%2849%29.JPG

P4121664%20%2821%29.JPG

Photos of hot/cute girls I met in Angeles City! : Happier Abroad

lmao @ calling the girls 'hot'
i thought Ramdam was black?

:ld:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
so since you're a basic chick you're also a model ?
:rudy:

:stop: never compared myself to a model...I am an all natural beautiful black woman...I do not even wear make up...:rudy:

but all these men act as if they have to put these women on a pedestal because of their looks...

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
:stop: never compared myself to a model...I am an all natural beautiful black woman...I do not even wear make up...:rudy:

but all these men act as if they have to put these women on a pedestal because of their looks...
nikka u said models=regular chicks

do you even know what makes a chick 'regular'?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The problem with models is they dont act like regular girls.

Just when you think youve broken their self esteem down completely some simp comes along and reminds them how beautiful they are and promises them the world.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
nikka u said models=regular chicks

do you even know what makes a chick 'regular'?

:beli: a woman is a woman...no matter her occupation...obviously most of the confused men on here need to answer that question for you...I have beautiful friends of all shapes..sizes...and plenty of model friends....and we all have bad days..we all have periods...we all have men issues...we all have insecurites...and we all are approachable....:aicmon:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
The problem with models is they dont act like regular girls.

Just when you think youve broken their self esteem down completely some simp comes along and reminds them how beautiful they are and promises them the world.

awww is that your baby?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
:beli: a woman is a woman...no matter her occupation...obviously most of the confused men on here need to answer that question for you...I have beautiful friends of all shapes..sizes...and plenty of model friends....and we all have bad days..we all have periods...we all have men issues...we all have insecurites...and we all are approachable....:aicmon:
a woman is a woman?so you're on the same level as Maliah Michel,Esther Baxter,Tahiry and em?:comeon:
fukk outta here..

If that was the case every hoodbooger and boogerwolf u know would be a video model chick

And just for the record,we're using 'model' in this thread to mean twitter models and video hoes..not Victoria's Secret level of models

we all have insecurites...and we all are approachable

fukk has that got to do with anything?

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Average-looking women have been gassed up more than anyone else since this recession...I know I'm not the only one who noticed this; It was a mental recession too.

Average women know they can't compare to their best friend who is a 5'9 redbone dime but now they're making average dudes jump through hoops too:deadmanny: