Reggie Bush’s PAWG Wife - “Where’s the watermelon, I’m drinking koolaid. I’m trying to fit in!”

NoReligion

Rookie
Daps
She may very well be racist/ignorant but I’m not sure that’s what is on display here.

The “watermelon” comment was in reference to her big ol boobs that were on display “look at those watermelons”

The kool-aid remark is kinda cringeworthy, she is clearly drunk and certainly ignorant.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
This shyt is wild cringeworthy.

:scusthov:

What’s even worse is the majority of the comments are about her looking like Kim K rather than her being a c*nt talking about koolaid and watermelon while her black husband tee hees along smh. Can’t believe Reggie even posted this.

Weggie won:ehh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
She looks like Kim, doesn't that bother him?

not your fault, but i really hate when people say that.. or people who say "he wants another like _____"

we all have a type. i might like short haired, dark skin, short women, with big lips... so it's a very good chance, that every woman i date, will look similar to that

it's clear he likes that look.. kim fit that... she fits that... why would that bother him? it's just a type

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
giphy.gif

I have no words. Video was so friggin awkward, my bones twitch like I took a cyanide pill:scust:. The cringe is wild with this shyt...but hey PAWG away I suppose:mjpls:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I was waiting on him to take his first NFL hit when he got to the league, and the Eagles did not let me down.....I was laughing so hard after I saw that play....The PAC 10 didn't play defense, and I was mad USC got to skate through that conference every year when he was there.

Just like they skated thru Auburn :umad:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I just watched the whole thing and notice how she said some extra racist shyt but when he said something about her bein foreign she lowkey got offended :rudy:
I saw that too. It looks like neither of them respect each other. If they have to go that low to throw digs at each other, then that tells you how they feel about one another. I guarantee this is a point of contention in their household, race issues, especially now that she has 3 black children.

It's sad because you would think the mother of your children would respect you enough to not say something like that, especially while being recorded. You could tell Reggie was offended and so he got right back at her.

That relationship won't last long. She shows her body off A LOT on IG. He won't be able to keep this bytch for long.

I'm.not against pawging like a lot of coli posters. shyt, I pawg myself. BUT I learned a long time ago that you make sure the pawg respects you. If she says the N word around you, she doesn't respect you, period. I'd rather not PAWG if it means I'll loose my self respect. Good thing I choose my pawgs semi wisely :mjgrin: