Reggie Bush’s PAWG Wife - “Where’s the watermelon, I’m drinking koolaid. I’m trying to fit in!”

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
This shyt is wild cringeworthy.

:scusthov:

What’s even worse is the majority of the comments are about her looking like Kim K rather than her being a c*nt talking about koolaid and watermelon while her black husband tee hees along smh. Can’t believe Reggie even posted this.

You guys are reaching. The watermelon comment was about her t*ts.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Not to mention everywhere on and offline black men get way more flack than black women for dating out. Even black men attack other black men for dating ir meanwhile black women especially ones who claim to be "pro black" give each other a pass and even open support for stepping out the race.

One shouldn't use another's c00n behavior to justify their own.

Any Afrikan women doing what you described should be ostracized.

It isn't that difficult to hold an equal standard across the board that intimately consorting with the descendants of our enslavers and colonizers and the relatives of those murdering and caging us today is unacceptable. The fact that people act like it is difficult and look for any way they can to justify those relationships strongly suggests that no good future awaits us as a people.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Now that I watched the video

That joke was harmless, corny but harmless......alotta fake outrage in here

Any man who stalks his page looking for shyt to be mad at is on some LSA :wrist: shyt
Just put me on ignore already, you fukking idiot.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
:camby: she looks so much like Kim this whole thing looks WWE status, racism is real period, but the whole from the same country lookin related just looks so scripted I refuse to believe this is real :what:

This is some Boba Fett type lookin type sh1t, stuff been getting way to weird for the past few years in general

dag Reggie wtf is going on breh :mjcry:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
"You wanna be like Jack but Jack is calling you a monkey behind your back" :wow:

Now Jack is calling these negro nerds n-words to their FACES and they still fukk with them SMH.
What's worse is dumbass nikkas in here claiming watermelons was only a reference to her titties. Who the fukk ever calls breasts "watermelons" instead of melons? :dead:

She makes a watermelon AND kool-aid stereotype and dudes still wanna :cape: for that ugly bytch. :heh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
One shouldn't use another's c00n behavior to justify their own.

Any Afrikan women doing what you described should be ostracized.

It isn't that difficult to hold an equal standard across the board that intimately consorting with the descendants of our enslavers and colonizers and the relatives of those murdering and caging us today is unacceptable. The fact that people act like it is difficult and look for any way they can to justify those relationships strongly suggests that no good future awaits us as a people.
Look at this broke ass clown talking about ostracizing someone. How the fukk a broke loser going to ostracize shyt? Lol cats self important like a mother fukker. Ole,I'm going to ostracize someone with my pockets full of lint and opinion nobody even gives a shyt about. Get fukking real dikkhead.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
She may very well be racist/ignorant but I’m not sure that’s what is on display here.

The “watermelon” comment was in reference to her big ol boobs that were on display “look at those watermelons”

The kool-aid remark is kinda cringeworthy, she is clearly drunk and certainly ignorant.

You stupid fukk!

She said “LOOk at them watermelons” talking about her t*ts!

Who cares if she drinking Kool aid.

:hhh:

Now that I watched the video

That joke was harmless, corny but harmless......alotta fake outrage in here

Any man who stalks his page looking for shyt to be mad at is on some LSA :wrist: shyt

:patrice:What is outrageous about this? She said look at those watermelons referring to her breasts and that her drink was koolaid. :mjlol:Nothing op posted in the title was said by her but you clickbait loving clowns just ran with it.:salute:on the platinum thread,though.
Since y'all desperate to cape for a cac women show me any example in history of a women referring to her breasts as watermelons instead of just plain old melons? I'd accept that weak ass excuse if she didn't double down with the corny ass kool-aid joke.