Reggie Bush’s PAWG Wife - “Where’s the watermelon, I’m drinking koolaid. I’m trying to fit in!”

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Our championship from 2010 is still in the books:sas1:

For now :mjgrin:

RemotePleasantBluebird-size_restricted.gif

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
She may very well be racist/ignorant but I’m not sure that’s what is on display here.

The “watermelon” comment was in reference to her big ol boobs that were on display “look at those watermelons”

The kool-aid remark is kinda cringeworthy, she is clearly drunk and certainly ignorant.

This sounds like the sort of drivel people spew trying to justify white bullshyt

NoReligion

Rookie
Daps
This sounds like the sort of drivel people spew trying to justify white bullshyt

I hear you. If that’s how I come off I may need to reflect. I’m far from a white apologist, I aim to be pro-black asf. I understand that even the smallest slight must not go unchecked.

Daps
Reppin
Sands Of The East
And the same women in here wont be in the bedwench threads.

Both genders are hypocrites. Not a revelation breh.

The fact you are calling out other men kind of undermines your point though when you have no female equivalent making light of their sisters hypocrisy.
Not to mention everywhere on and offline black men get way more flack than black women for dating out. Even black men attack other black men for dating ir meanwhile black women especially ones who claim to be "pro black" give each other a pass and even open support for stepping out the race.