Reggie Bush’s PAWG Wife - “Where’s the watermelon, I’m drinking koolaid. I’m trying to fit in!”

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
I know first-hand it's true because I was in one as a teenager. I'd act naive & laugh it off whenever she'd say slick shyt or pretend to be oblivious about the negative/cold energy I got when I met her family. I quickly realized that shyt just wasn't for me.
I’m glad you wised up in didn’t stay in that fukked up situation.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
She is a beautiful woman.
That said she is only saying what Reggie probably tells her is okay to joke about.
This exposes the self hate Reggie has more than anything. IMHO

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
And the same women in here wont be in the bedwench threads.

Both genders are hypocrites. Not a revelation breh.

The fact you are calling out other men kind of undermines your point though when you have no female equivalent making light of their sisters hypocrisy.
:mjlol: at :cape: for these dudes in here thirsting after a racist while simultaneously finding a way to blame black women for something they allegedly haven’t done :mjlol:

You fukkheads never fail to find a way to push your typical Coli bullshyt :mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: at :cape: for these dudes in here thirsting after a racist while simultaneously finding a way to blame black women for something they allegedly haven’t done :mjlol:

You fukkheads never fail to find a way to push your typical Coli bullshyt :mjlol:

Youre a White dude.

Idk who told you you even have a voice on any of these topics.

Keep letting some bedwench gas you behind a computer screen because you’ll get stomped out trying this shyt IRL.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Youre a White dude.

Idk who told you you even have a voice on any of these topics.

Keep letting some bedwench gas you behind a computer screen because you’ll get stomped out trying this shyt IRL.
“Black sistren don’t join in on our witch hunts when we post social media accounts of random single mothers we cherry pick to shyt on, so I’m going to offset it with this white woman being openly racist to her a-list black husband.” :heh:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
And the same women in here wont be in the bedwench threads.

Both genders are hypocrites. Not a revelation breh.

The fact you are calling out other men kind of undermines your point though when you have no female equivalent making light of their sisters hypocrisy.
Q5PhOBU.gif

Now that I think about it... I've never seen a female poster call out a moderate bedwench or the hypocrisy. In fact, I rarely see them in bedwench threads/

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
“Black sistren don’t join in on our witch hunts when we post social media accounts of random single mothers we cherry pick to shyt on, so I’m going to offset it with this white woman being openly racist to her a-list black husband.” :heh:

The key word in this is “black”

Something you aren’t

You dont have half the heart IRL so pipe down you recessive cave beast

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
The key word in this is “black”

Something you aren’t

You dont have half the heart IRL so pipe down you recessive cave beast
You shoulda kept this energy for that c*nt making Kool aid jokes instead of “:manny: well black women blah blah.” . :stopitslime:

The fact that you’re more angry at me than at the white woman actively saying racist shyt to her black husband’s face is comical. :mjlol: